Lewd
LV

Jan 7, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
how does making threads result in more coins? I thought it was just for posts and likes?
Pretty sure it gives you 12 LC coins per thread post, unless that has changed, they just can't be e-begging threads.

EraChanZ

True Connoisseur
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Lets all share tips on how to make the process faster and not make this site full of spam posts
Make meaningful replies - that is to say; add something to the conversation or questions going on in the particular thread you're commenting on; dont make a simple ''oh yes totaly'', or ''I agree'' posts, because they generally dont provide much of anything.

:) Alternatively, you could rate some of the games you have previously played - leave behind some feedback for the devs. Very useful for them, and they might throw you a like back in return as well. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 1 user

ArchWolf

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 11, 2023
LC COIN
Lets all share tips on how to make the process faster and not make this site full of spam posts
Comment and likes, but as it was nerfed it became much more difficult with this method, it takes almost (or more) a week for guys like me who don't visit the site every day.

babafu

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 4, 2022
LC COIN
There are cooldown timers for likes and posts though so at 3 points each to reach 550 will take....weeks ? (Reasonably unless u spend days liking and posting random comments lol)

TeaspoonTeaspoon's icon

King Yapper
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 7, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Last edited:

ArchWolf

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 11, 2023
LC COIN
lmao, now i have to wait 150 seconds between each like....man they really making it easier for me to move on to another site
Same here dude, the prices of each "package" are also increasing, it doesn't make much sense to have to see so much advertising on a website and still have to pay a lot for some content that is available elsewhere for free 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 1 users

datarelay

Just nuking around
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

May 30, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
At this point, why not? VIP+ is just there!
Push it to the limit
Walk along the razor's edge
But don't look down just keep your head, or you'll be finished
Open up the limit
Past the point of no return
Reached the top, but still you gotta learn how to keep it

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Kahootzie476

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 27, 2023
LC COIN
Not much we can do about it but respect their decision and see how it goes.. also it is not like we have to post comments create threads or get like if one does not mind supporting this site so enough options for those who cant wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom