Not open for further replies.

haooni

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
May 18, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
The daily login credits is nice, but I think there's an opportunity to expand on daily rewards, I refer to it as a Daily Mission Board.
This can contain daily objectives for each user to complete to earn a bonus of credits once all the objectives are complete. These objectives can consist of:
Reacting to (X Number) of posts.
Replying to (X Number) of threads.
Rating (X Number) of games
Completing (X Number) of polls (although this is reliant on others making polls to complete)
And earning (X Number) of reacts from unique users to incentivize quality/thoughtful posting.

I see this as being a necessary system for future users and gives them an actual starting point rather than them having to wonder where and how to start grinding.
Also sorry if something like this has been talked about in a separate thread I haven't seen.
(Drop a like for ya boy if you like the idea)
On paper seems good but it would just translate in people spamming random reviews, polls etc just for the sake of points..
Reactions and posts are already counted so it would be less of a problem

zark

Registered
Lewd
Sep 10, 2023
LC COIN
They can't weed out the rats, if you can just speed run it. To bad you can just jump right pass all of it for 10$. (well try to weed them out)

babafu

Registered
Lewd
Aug 4, 2022
LC COIN
Lets all share tips on how to make the process faster and not make this site full of spam posts

Reactions: 6 users

ukalias

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Sep 19, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
You need to grind quite a bit of LC coin in order to buy it. Who could have known you will have to grind in-order to access games that usually have no grinding. haha

Teaspoon

King Yapper
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jan 7, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Lets all share tips on how to make the process faster and not make this site full of spam posts
Being active in the most popular threads helped me the most. Also, making threads gives you the most coins so if you have an opinion and want to seek others for theirs, I would suggest doing so.

Reactions: 1 user

uncertain

Registered
Lewd
Jan 13, 2024
LC COIN
how does making threads result in more coins? I thought it was just for posts and likes?

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom