Grinding Graveyard

Status
Not open for further replies.

24Broad

Registered
Apr 7, 2024
LC COIN
If you use the 60% of normal as the "base", the 40% that was discounted is 66% of the 60%. Dude is trying to prove he can do math, but is misrepresenting what happened. Of course, I did immediately look to see if there was an ACTUAL price increase. Thankfully, no.
I wrote the caption before I knew it was a discount and not the base price mb 😭. I just learned of the discount from this thread and changed the title.

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Reactions: 1 user

IncestSexual

== a Cute Little Loli a Day Keeps the Feds Away ==
JRUploader
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
May 21, 2024
my Sister's bedroom, my Sister is my Wife! Siscest
Website
www.reddit.com
LC COIN
Prestige 2

Tosser

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Feb 2, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Are the discounts always the same or are there bigger discounts occasionally?

The discount amount is random but I'm not sure what the range is.
The smallest I've taken advantage of is 24%, but I think I've seen it down to 15%, and it may go lower. The highest I've benefited from is this 40%, but Kavinsky's reply suggests it can to go to at least 50%.

Just collect your coins. If a discount hits and you see you have enough, or close to enough, for your next level, grind a few out, get to the new price, and cash in - don't go hoping for a bigger discount because you may wait a long time.

User_48642

Lewd
Jul 15, 2023
LC COIN
MOD EDIT:

If you created a thread or a post in a thread associated with "grinding" or a similar topic, it has been moved here.

Essentially, we are tired of trying to cull countless threads or posts that add no value in the community.

So, if you make a useless thread about grinding, expect it to wind up here under lock and key.

And as always,

Go here to learn how to make coin stuff.

The Coin-Hustlers University <- Link

Read the rules or risk getting into potential trouble.

Rules <- Link

If y'all have any questions, either ask a Moderator that's online or submit a ticket. Those two links should answer all of your questions. Have a good day.

- Mod Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom