Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Oct 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
The whole point of games+/Members+ thing was to put up a barrier to entry; you can thank people reporting the site for that.

This barrier wasn't meant to be a 1-2 day grind type of deal, but rather was meant to make sure people are active users on here, and spend some time around here, befoer they gain that member+ title.
Since the liking system had very low cooldowns before, it was being (ab)used a bit too enthousiastically by too many people; causing massive spam and super low quality of posts/replies. This, in turn, is a reaction to that. (Thank the people dropping mindless likes on every post they saw and making 1-2 word reactions)

Every bit of 'easy'-ness gets abused pretty rapidly, and then people take it too far, and then admins have to step in.. -shrug- it is what it is..

Reactions: 1 user

GoblinsLayer

Registered
Lewd
Feb 12, 2024
LC COIN
keep trending comrades, the time will surely dawn upon us all!

i would give the grind average about a week, if you are leisurely doing it like me

Alcareru

Registered
Lewd
Feb 26, 2023
LC COIN
Yeah I'm with you there, gonna prolly go dark again once I hit the requirement

Petrov

Registered
Lewd
Jul 24, 2022
LC COIN
The whole point of games+/Members+ thing was to put up a barrier to entry; you can thank people reporting the site for that.

This barrier wasn't meant to be a 1-2 day grind type of deal, but rather was meant to make sure people are active users on here, and spend some time around here, befoer they gain that member+ title.
Since the liking system had very low cooldowns before, it was being (ab)used a bit too enthousiastically by too many people; causing massive spam and super low quality of posts/replies. This, in turn, is a reaction to that. (Thank the people dropping mindless likes on every post they saw and making 1-2 word reactions)

Every bit of 'easy'-ness gets abused pretty rapidly, and then people take it too far, and then admins have to step in.. -shrug- it is what it is..

You have to admit it's not good for m otivation when you are grinding and the bar is raised during your grind. And not once, but multiple times.
I could live with the 500 points. I could live with a mild timer between likes, for example 30 seconds. But it's getting more and more.
And I agree the moderators had to do something, but I can't imagine they want to make the site this much user unfriendly.

manfromtaured

Registered
Lewd
Dec 27, 2022
LC COIN
I wasn't even aware other people were on this site until this system was implemented pretty safe to say once I get to 550 you'll never hear from me again 🤣

EraChanZ

True Connoisseur
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Oct 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
You have to admit it's not good for m otivation when you are grinding and the bar is raised during your grind. And not once, but multiple times.
I could live with the 500 points. I could live with a mild timer between likes, for example 30 seconds. But it's getting more and more.
And I agree the moderators had to do something, but I can't imagine they want to make the site this much user unfriendly.
Yea, and I fully understand that frustration - I really do.

But as I said; it's a action - reaction vicious circle.. Though I have often times voiced my opinion (on the discord) for having more stability / less .. reactionary descisionmaking - but it's not up to me :) End of the day, if you want to use this website for stuff; you'll have to play by their rules. You're always free to find another place for your needs otherwise.

FourTimes

I like Death...She's nice...
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Mar 1, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Said ill go back to lurking once i hit m+,now vip and still chatting lol

EraChanZ

True Connoisseur
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Oct 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Oh god, I think that's literally the only thing missing in this MMO :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
right? XD Soon we'll be able to buy little pieces of property in an imaginary LC city - start up our own red light districts for passive income, and level up our characters! :D This is gonna be lit!

• Haha

Gorm13

Registered
Lewd
Mar 27, 2024
LC COIN
We're gamifying forums now, are we? Maybe add some loot boxes and a battle pass while we're at it.

ukalias

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Sep 19, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I am not a fan of change, but alas change is inevitable. Hopefully, this credit system is one of the last big changes. As far as the credit system, it feels fair enough for what it is.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom