Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Oct 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
What i want to know is if the grind will ever end. First we needed 500 coins for members+... then is was 550... Once i reach that goal it will be 600
to be fair.. there have been 2 sales too, for 350 and for 440.. so :) You'll be fine.

Reactions: 1 user

Mr. St James

Keeper of the Lord Privy Cum
Registered
Lewd
Apr 19, 2023
LC COIN
still feels like the goal can be raised at any moment tho :/
That's why we gotta grind and help each other out haha. Seems like it would be insane for the site admins to take away a role that some are actually paying for. I'm thinking you've gotta be safe once you get Members+ right?

Reactions: 1 users

Volt277

Registered
Lewd
Jan 11, 2024
LC COIN
I'm sitting at 113 currently. Not such a big deal for me since I'm able to access games+ . I try to interact a little bit with posts everyday to eventually get the LC.

Lolindir Fox

Registered
Lewd
Jun 17, 2023
LC COIN
I check the store daily to see where my LC is compared to the price and I just now saw the thing that it was 550 maybe the site hadn't fully refreshed for me.

bighugemassiveman

Registered
Lewd
Dec 28, 2022
LC COIN
That's why we gotta grind and help each other out haha. Seems like it would be insane for the site admins to take away a role that some are actually paying for. I'm thinking you've gotta be safe once you get Members+ right?
thats what im thinking so gotta just push to get to 550

Mr. St James

Registered
Lewd
Apr 19, 2023
LC COIN
yeah i was just wondering if there was any more to it considering the amount of people ive seen do the extra work to get it but if its just the cosmetic stuff i dont think ill try and get it myself
Yeah, that's my thinking as well. Still, it's a way for the site to be funded I guess, and it seems like an interesting idea to reward those that don't return to their caves when they finally reach the promised land and stop being monkeys at typewriters lol

Mr. St James

Registered
Lewd
Apr 19, 2023
LC COIN
If you do the math, you're really just looking for 183 posts or likes total since both a like and a post are worth 3 LC. Just add up the comments and likes boxes on the side under your name and get it to 183.

Reactions: 10 users

thiagodias

Registered
Lewd
Jul 12, 2023
LC COIN
I don't think there's any way to know if it will work if they don't try, I just hope I don't lose access to the content again soon.

bombasticxxt

Registered
Lewd
Oct 9, 2022
LC COIN
If you do the math, you're really just looking for 183 posts or likes total since both a like and a post are worth 3 LC. Just add up the comments and likes boxes on the side under your name and get it to 183.
exactly, no need to stress, it'll accumulate fast enough

ilion7

Registered
Lewd
Jun 19, 2022
LC COIN
Still grinding. Slooooooow. It feels weird having to talk after so long without a single comment (2y here, but 6 if you count the time at the F site). But as I said somewhere else, I may be starting to like it...

BadFox1

Registered
Lewd
Apr 27, 2023
LC COIN
My issue is what will this stop? If you and I can sit here and grind who says the rats won't also sit here and grind with us? I can tell you people who like to pee in your cheereo's would do WAY more than grind LC coins to ruin this community's day. I don't think this will stop ANYTHING! We will revisit this same place in less than a month. Haters are a determined bunch, they will stop at nothing to make an entire community miserable. This is just fuel to feed their hatred.

DeepSeed

Registered
Lewd
Feb 10, 2023
LC COIN
Still grinding. Slooooooow. It feels weird having to talk after so long without a single comment (2y here, but 6 if you count the time at the F site). But as I said somewhere else, I may be starting to like it...
"This better not awaken anything in me"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom