What would a dev have to do in a new update to make you stop playing a really good game?

Celestial-?-Pandas

Just Your Average Weird Panda
Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 12, 2023
LC COIN
Not having a replay mode is also something i don't like.
Having to save before a certain scene so i can rewatch it later sucks😑

Reactions: 1 user

RottenPuddin

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 21, 2023
LC COIN
I also hate when devs remove old content. This happened with Dead Moon Survival: The dev removed zombie scenes, one of the the only things that made his game apart from others.

Unknownadd

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 2, 2023
LC COIN
My pet peeve is when the dev retroactively locks content behind paywalls in order to try and combat piracy and promote their monetization.

I don't mean 'here's new content behind a paywall'. I mean full on 'I have two builds of this game and the full build is only available to the Patreons who pay me $40/month'.

shitt2

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 12, 2024
LC COIN
Of course the remodeling younger characters to look older.. that very sad.

Bärbl

Registered
LV

Feb 9, 2023
LC COIN
As already stated: no gallery/replay, aging up of models and giving only partial games to the poor leechers out there, hiding the complete game behind paywalls.

rcrave

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 6, 2023
LC COIN
Same here. It's the exact reason why I keep multiple versions downloaded.
i remember still having an earlier version of apartment69 because they removed the menu where you could undress characters. (you can now only undress characters youve actually seen naked)

• Thinking

ohhagb

Lurker Extraordinaire
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 8, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
i remember still having an earlier version of apartment69 because they removed the menu where you could undress characters. (you can now only undress characters youve actually seen naked)
Never played that before. Is it good?

RedOwl

Registered
LV

Apr 24, 2022
LC COIN
The third round of "I reworked the start of the game to change it completely". The first rework is understandable as better ideas for the story or how to build the game come up. The third restart is frustrating.

I also don't like being forced into a route that adds nothing to the story and isn't enjoyable. I forget the game's name. You played as a teacher who could reward or punish the students of a difficult class to bring them in line while also dealing with any problems in your family. Anyway, at one point while dealing with your rebellious niece, the MC meets a prostitute at a gas station and has no choice but to have sex with her. The Dev reworked that to make it optional after a lot of people complained. If it's part of the story, follow your vision. If it's gratuitous, maybe leave it out.

lonestar69

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 27, 2023
LC COIN
What about mini games that take ages to release, that then get a bad reaction and the dev goes off in huff

battlemercy

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 8, 2022
LC COIN
make a new version that is similar to the former version and invalid you save.

Chuckyt69

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 13, 2024
LC COIN
I gave up on summertime saga after the dev removed the incest content and stopped working on the characters that I wanted to see their stories furthered.

mrconeydog99

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 21, 2024
LC COIN
Let's just say that.. if a game used to be found in LC's restricted zone, but an update makes it .. ''suitable for Fuck95'' .. that's a pretty big indication that i'm no longer interested. :)

And in general, if over time the quality of the updates just goes down the drain; story gets lame, repetative or boring, or the scenes become cookie cutter. You can notice that the care is out of if basically.
This right here! I'm glad I keep a version control on some games because they would release a new one with entirely different models and/or change plot elements completely

Back
Top Bottom