Theme editor

WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST ADULT GAME YOU PLAYED?

  • Thread starter Thread starter manjaro4
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 143K
It was card games and puzzles, nothing very memorable. Now for games: I followed the development of Big Brother, Parental Love — the first version, not this one. There’s another one that came first, but I don’t remember the name.

​

 
I originally starting getting into AVNs while browsing the hub and watching some really bad content creators streaming their runs. I never thought I'd eventually start downloading my own, but when I did I wondered what took me so long. The process is so easy and the games are much better played at my own pace. Also it helped me discover games I've never heard of before and exposed me to ones more dark that couldn't be shown on PH.

Light of My Life was the first one I downloaded, and man was that a wild ride.
 
My first adult game is actually A anime vn, If My Heart Had Wings. i was so into this VN back then, that i saved its copy till now. (played this a decade ago)
 
Lmao, the beer game was my first one too.
But the game that got me really hooked on adult games was "Foot of the mountains", back in like 2017 when it was still in early development.
Ayyy, nice! Hope you were better than I was and actually got to the end. Think I played Foot of the Mountains too a long time ago (probably around the same time tbh). Need to replay it again...
 
This might be way too archaic, but remember when flash games was a thing? There's this obscure uncensored Japanese flash game with a very basic amount of sex, to this day I still haven't found who's the real artist, but it's from this website.

 
The first one I remember the name and content of was Pact with a Witch, I found it on Game Jolt. There were others I played first but I do not remember what they were at all, it was so long ago.
 
This is certainly going back a bit and it wasn't my very first but one that I clearly remember. DIVI-DEAD, the story was interesting, the characters were engaging and it also had a nice horror vibe that just added to the whole aesthetic.
 
lol i remember i used to play flash games on gamcore and newground like 10 years ago

one of them was called "let's play together" or something like that not really sure anymore, there was a blonde girl called emma iirc and you could do lewd stuff when she was asleep.
there even was a sequel with your sister
 
lol i remember i used to play flash games on gamcore and newground like 10 years ago

one of them was called "let's play together" or something like that not really sure anymore, there was a blonde girl called emma iirc and you could do lewd stuff when she was asleep.
there even was a sequel with your sister
do you remember pussymon and humbird0 games????
 
I don't really remember, but probably summertime saga. Most the games are either completed or for abandoned
 
Not the first but the first I recall is the Meet n Fuck Cruise. The vast majority of games back then (the first of their kind-early days) were godawful to look at.
 
I don't remember but it was super perverted, may have been something by TheRPFan
 
One of the first adult games was "touch the girl" in flash, man that brings back memories
 
WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST ADULT GAME YOU PLAYED?:oops::oops::oops:
My first game was The Higher Society - which was also the first game I actually paid for - it was/is an amazing game. Not only are the characters (girls) amazing looking, the writing is spectacular and the storyline is addictive. Still, to this day, one of the best games I have ever played and I do not regret supporting the maker by purchasing it. If you haven't checked it out, you should (and no, I do not even know who the maker is so I am not trying to get you to pay/signup or use, it's just that good)... Since then I have played hundreds of others, but that is my first. :)
 
The first adult game must've been one of those Lessons of Passion, maybe ten years ago. Then Akubars Princess Trainer. And after that came all the rest.
Ok, if I am to be completely honest, the very very first adult games I played were Custers Revenge on a friends Atari 2600 and Sex Games on my Commodore. You kids today don't know how lucky you are.....
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments
WAIT, hold on.... My Commodore 64 actually had adult games!!!!??? What the heck was I doing that I missed that? I was still fapping to magazines back then. Darn, this makes me a bit sad having missed so much :))
 
Back
Top Bottom