Theme editor

WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST ADULT GAME YOU PLAYED?

  • Thread starter Thread starter manjaro4
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 144K
Sakura Dungeon with the 18+patch! Thinking about it bring me back to my youth.
 
Mine were flash games from 4chan and newgrounds. I remember Zone animations and Sex Kitten Sim RPG. Good old times. I didn't know where to find hentai content then that i even played quiz games where you had to answer questions to receive images. Both educational and rewarding, funny :D
 
one day i was scrolling through instagram and a video of Karryn's prison appeared in my foryou , i tried it and ever since im addicted to female protagonist+corruption games
 
My first adult game I've played was Depraved Awakening, I knew what I was in for and yet was still caught off-guard by it. Still not too sure how I came across it or where I got it from, but since then I started exploring and searching for more adult games like it.
 
I think it was a nekopara, I remember finding this novel, finishing it and then finding out about the patch
After that, some flash games
 
Crusoe had it easy by maple and remaid were the first two id ever played and down the rabbit hole I went to this point now
 
A web html game, where you were in an island full of tentacle monsters, cant remember the name
The first game I played was also via a web browser, but it was in Flash (SWF) and my age doesn't help me remember too
 
Strip poker, winning the match, waiting as each horizontal line of pixels slowly changed as it worked its way down the screen to finally reveal some high definition (for the time) boobies, normally of some model from the adult industry.
 
Strip poker, winning the match, waiting as each horizontal line of pixels slowly changed as it worked its way down the screen to finally reveal some high definition (for the time) boobies, normally of some model from the adult industry.
The first I've played was similar, but it was the classic snake game instead of poker
 
Crush crush moist n uncensored. Even cheat-skipping time was not enough to unlock every girl. I really wonder what I was supposed to do. I remember skipping millennia and still not being able to unlock everything.
 
Back
Top Bottom