Ab1 Lewd Registered Joined Nov 15, 2025 Threads 4 Messages 38 Vouches 0 Likes 8 LewdCoins ⚡376 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 10 Months of Service Thread owner Aug 21, 2026 #1 Personally, I like the Ren'Py engine because it is easy to translate.
ZDaGoat Game Developer Lewd Registered Joined Aug 30, 2025 Threads 1 Messages 119 Vouches 0 Likes 347 LewdCoins ⚡1,488 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 1 Year of Service Aug 21, 2026 #2 Renpy is fine, but kind of specialized on VNs.
Ab1 Lewd Registered Joined Nov 15, 2025 Threads 4 Messages 38 Vouches 0 Likes 8 LewdCoins ⚡376 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 10 Months of Service Thread owner Aug 21, 2026 #3 ZDaGoat said: Renpy is fine, but kind of specialized on VNs. Click to expand... I am interested in playing your game, but it looks like I'll be waiting a long time because of this. You must be registered to see attachments Attachments You must be registered for see attachments list
ZDaGoat said: Renpy is fine, but kind of specialized on VNs. Click to expand... I am interested in playing your game, but it looks like I'll be waiting a long time because of this. You must be registered to see attachments
ZDaGoat Game Developer Lewd Registered Joined Aug 30, 2025 Threads 1 Messages 119 Vouches 0 Likes 347 LewdCoins ⚡1,488 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 1 Year of Service Aug 21, 2026 #4 Well, it is M+ for good reasons, I am not making the rules. I just heard rumors that there might be sites where you can download it for free ;D
Well, it is M+ for good reasons, I am not making the rules. I just heard rumors that there might be sites where you can download it for free ;D