We ask for your help!

Rebarr

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 29, 2023
LC COIN
A sort filter for games by game update (date) as currently it is only by thread I think. Let me know if I am wrong.

Reactions: 1 user

greyvice

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 8, 2023
LC COIN
A sort filter for games by game update (date) as currently it is only by thread I think. Let me know if I am wrong.

Not sure if I'm misunderstanding you, but to sort by last update that doesn't go by thread, go to the forum page and click on games. From there you'll see sort and filter options on the right side. Hope that helps!

I will say that a suggestion I have would be that the page I'm referring to above automatically sort by last game update instead of last user message, but that probably goes against the whole 'being social' drive this site has been going for lately :p

Vaiz

Registered
LV

Feb 27, 2023
LC COIN
Mess with the colors of the site, this shade of blue really hurts the eyes in dim environments after a while

Or just shift back to grey/black

dalenti12

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 3, 2024
LC COIN
I suggest to improve the search box, with engines, prefixes, tags wanted, excluding tags and can organize the results by many kinds os results... Thanks

hax.zalam

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 3, 2023
LC COIN
I feel like a wider array of tags is necessary. A side note is that because of the implementation of LC Coins there is now just a bunch of unnecessary filler comments that don't contribute to discussion and just look bad. A minor note though.

sam46

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 25, 2023
LC COIN
I really want to excluding some content in Thread Filter. For example i don't want to see rpgm prefix games and exclude them

Lolilovers

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 20, 2023
LC COIN
Add Teen tag or high school tag
Make search easy by game, not all post (ofc you still can search all post if you want)
Add more game, if can from japan or any other country, because searching in japan word are hard, or any new game that we didnt aware

Vulky

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 2, 2023
LC COIN
In forum posts, make links a different colour from regular texts because at the moment both are white, so it's difficult to spot a link.

anybody

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 12, 2023
LC COIN
Maybe create a new off-topic area and move all simple questions for collecting coins there. Then you might be able to find something in the other areas again.

I appreciate that they try to avoid mindless spamming, and for some people the answers may be of interest, but there are just too many of them.

anybody

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 12, 2023
LC COIN
In forum posts, make links a different colour from regular texts because at the moment both are white, so it's difficult to spot a link.
There is a symbol in front of the links, so they are not completely invisible. Have I overlooked something?

You must be registered to see attachments

Chainedpanda

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 8, 2022
LC COIN
When browsing the games section, get rid of the "Members online" section. There's no reason why I have to scroll to the bottom of the page just to sort games.

VND

perv
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 4, 2024
LC COIN
When browsing the games section, get rid of the "Members online" section. There's no reason why I have to scroll to the bottom of the page just to sort games.
You can do it yourself.
click on the little arrow on the top left side.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-11 171614.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-11 171614.png
    65.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot 2024-05-11 171621.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-11 171621.png
    844 bytes · Views: 1

VND

perv
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 4, 2024
LC COIN
But then the search area is gone too.
The search area is in latest updates.
There you can unclick it.
In the games forum are the members. there you can click it.
So one click for sanity...

anybody

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 12, 2023
LC COIN
In the games forum are the members.
And under the member list is the thread filter. Either the member list and thread filter are displayed or neither of them.

The request was to display only the thread filter without the member list ;)

The search area is in latest updates.
Are you sure you're not confusing it with another site? There you can only choose between two categories ;)

Fall12Dr

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 10, 2024
LC COIN
What i would change would be the home page, the structure is very unattractive similar to closed domains if i didn't know what it i was would think it was just a hot chat, it makes a bit of logic if you are looking to dissuade those who report the content but on the other hand side if someone arrives by coincidence they are likely to leave immediately

Back
Top Bottom