• Views 234
  • Tagged users None
Azkosel

Azkosel

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
We at LewdCorner value your opinions. You can help us improve the site!

We want your serious ideas on how we can improve the your experience as a visitor. How can we make it look better? How can we make it more accessible for you to use the site? How can we improve your visit?

We cannot promise to implement any of the ideas, but we will strive to use these ideas to improve the LewdCorner experience over time.

Thank you for your valued contributions.

MadMansKingdom

MadMansKingdom

Threads
I do have an idea that could help. I'm a bit new when it come's to looking for AVN's outside of Steam. First, I went to itch.io and found a lot of AVN's but they didn't have tags and made it hard to find what interest me. Then I went to F95site and they were big but also confusing so I didn't know how to look for anything. Then I found Lewd Corner and it was smaller and a bit more easy to navigate. My only real issue when I first got here was, how do I find the games? Because this site isn't as big as others, I was able to figure it out. But what if you had a more simple way to look for the games? Right now there are two categories for games. Games and Restricted Titles, but you have to look a bit to find them. All I know is when I first came to your page, I wasn't interest in anything other then, "do they have game's I'm looking for." And you did, but I had to look around a bit to find out how to find them. I'm just suggesting that maybe having a more obvious tab or button that take's a person straight to where the game's are closer to the front of the site when people open the site. Well, that's just my suggestion. Hope it helps.

Crowley

Crowley

LewdCorner OWNER
Staff member
Administrator
1k Donator
DIAMOND
Game Uploader
Threads
I do have an idea that could help. I'm a bit new when it come's to looking for AVN's outside of Steam. First, I went to itch.io and found a lot of AVN's but they didn't have tags and made it hard to find what interest me. Then I went to F95site and they were big but also confusing so I didn't know how to look for anything. Then I found Lewd Corner and it was smaller and a bit more easy to navigate. My only real issue when I first got here was, how do I find the games? Because this site isn't as big as others, I was able to figure it out. But what if you had a more simple way to look for the games? Right now there are two categories for games. Games and Restricted Titles, but you have to look a bit to find them. All I know is when I first came to your page, I wasn't interest in anything other then, "do they have game's I'm looking for." And you did, but I had to look around a bit to find out how to find them. I'm just suggesting that maybe having a more obvious tab or button that take's a person straight to where the game's are closer to the front of the site when people open the site. Well, that's just my suggestion. Hope it helps.
We have https://lewdcorner.com/latest/
As well a filter option in the games and restricted games section on the sidebar.

MadMansKingdom

MadMansKingdom

Threads
We have https://lewdcorner.com/latest/
As well a filter option in the games and restricted games section on the sidebar.
All that is really cool and probably does help most people, but I'm afraid to admit it, but really not a very bright man and not very good when it comes to the internet. But hey, that's just me. Thanks for the reply! :)

Top Bottom