We ask for your help!

Rebarr

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 29, 2023
LC COIN
A sort filter for games by game update (date) as currently it is only by thread I think. Let me know if I am wrong.

greyvice

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 8, 2023
LC COIN
A sort filter for games by game update (date) as currently it is only by thread I think. Let me know if I am wrong.

Not sure if I'm misunderstanding you, but to sort by last update that doesn't go by thread, go to the forum page and click on games. From there you'll see sort and filter options on the right side. Hope that helps!

I will say that a suggestion I have would be that the page I'm referring to above automatically sort by last game update instead of last user message, but that probably goes against the whole 'being social' drive this site has been going for lately :p

Vaiz

Registered
LV

Feb 27, 2023
LC COIN
Mess with the colors of the site, this shade of blue really hurts the eyes in dim environments after a while

Or just shift back to grey/black

dalenti12

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 3, 2024
LC COIN
I suggest to improve the search box, with engines, prefixes, tags wanted, excluding tags and can organize the results by many kinds os results... Thanks

Reactions: 1 user

hax.zalam

Registered
LV

Apr 3, 2023
LC COIN
I feel like a wider array of tags is necessary. A side note is that because of the implementation of LC Coins there is now just a bunch of unnecessary filler comments that don't contribute to discussion and just look bad. A minor note though.

sam46

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 25, 2023
LC COIN
I really want to excluding some content in Thread Filter. For example i don't want to see rpgm prefix games and exclude them

Back
Top Bottom