Unable to post "meaningful" replies since I only play the restricted games that I no longer have access to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnaveofClubs

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 9, 2024
LC COIN
no its not if you notice the donation drive hasn't gone up in over a day and about 1000 people got access in 2 days so its not a pay wall unless you want it to be. If you rather pay one time for access then you can, if you don't or cant pay there is a very easy free way and that is to literally do anything on this forum and the forum gives you free currency
Yeah, about two minutes after I replied, I found the Credits thing.
So I suppose my next question is, where was the "restricted"/ "Sinners" section moved to, Members+ or was it moved behind VIP access?

Sural Argonus

Uhhh...What's this button do?
Game Developer
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 21, 2023
Website
suralargonus.wixsite.com
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Ooh...How about using a generator that creates Monster Girls and Boys descriptions?

Comfortable cheetah boy who wears spring clothing and thinks about Tuba

TheVampirate

Pope of the Loli Church
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 25, 2024
LC COIN
Yeah, about two minutes after I replied, I found the Credits thing.
So I suppose my next question is, where was the "restricted"/ "Sinners" section moved to, Members+ or was it moved behind VIP access?
there's a full explanation in the store section but Member+ is the section you're looking for
Think they'd get upset if we used a random post generator?

i only know how to betray a sweater made of meat
Please don't bot it's one of the few the rules on this server not to do.

Sural Argonus

Game Developer
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 21, 2023
Website
suralargonus.wixsite.com
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
there's a full explanation in the store section but Member+ is the section you're looking for

Please don't bot it's one of the few the rules on this server not to do.
Well...I meant that as a joke, tbh. :D

Tho honestly the Monster Girl and Boy generator might be a thing for an ideas thread...but likely it would end up needing to be in Off Topic. :/

Mokoko

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 4, 2022
LC COIN
Typing this post to increase my post count, I hope everyone is okay. Is asking for like against the rules?

Reactions: 1 user

TheVampirate

Pope of the Loli Church
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 25, 2024
LC COIN
Well...I meant that as a joke, tbh. :D

Tho honestly the Monster Girl and Boy generator might be a thing for an ideas thread...but likely it would end up needing to be in Off Topic. :/
It took people about 5 minutes to figure out that you could make a poorly written script to do it then spread it and use it to the point of effectively DDoSing the server. You got to tell everyone that because there's always a guy out there who will say something like that which you assume is sarcastic... until you realize that they were in fact not kidding. That's how America gets laws about walking pet allegators in NYC or why pregnant women are not aloud to skydive on a Sunday in some state.

TheVampirate

Pope of the Loli Church
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 25, 2024
LC COIN
Typing this post to increase my post count, I hope everyone is okay. Is asking for like against the rules?
not really I would suggest just try to post in some of the off topic areas instead. also If you reply to a post both you and the person you reply to gets credit. that's like liking someone's posts while farming likes if you do that everyone wins.

Sural Argonus

Game Developer
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 21, 2023
Website
suralargonus.wixsite.com
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
It took people about 5 minutes to figure out that you could make a poorly written script to do it then spread it and use it to the point of effectively DDoSing the server. You got to tell everyone that because there's always a guy out there who will say something like that which you assume is sarcastic... until you realize that they were in fact not kidding. That's how America gets laws about walking pet allegators in NYC or why pregnant women are not aloud to skydive on a Sunday in some state.
I was thinking if someone wanted ideas for a Furry or Monsterboy/girl game or something...using that generator might come up with some interesting characters. I didn't look that much deeper into the site...It has some laughs potential...but I dunno. *shrug*

TheVampirate

Pope of the Loli Church
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 25, 2024
LC COIN
I was thinking if someone wanted ideas for a Furry or Monsterboy/girl game or something...using that generator might come up with some interesting characters. I didn't look that much deeper into the site...It has some laughs potential...but I dunno. *shrug*
I gotcha its cool I bet you could make a new thread about Ideas for a Monster boy/girl game and use a generator if you want to. It would get more traction that way.

Grubb

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 5, 2022
LC COIN
no its not if you notice the donation drive hasn't gone up in over a day and about 1000 people got access in 2 days so its not a pay wall unless you want it to be. If you rather pay one time for access then you can, if you don't or cant pay there is a very easy free way and that is to literally do anything on this forum and the forum gives you free currency
Assuming the drive amount is accurate.

wnminoru

🥱
Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 25, 2022
LC COIN
I have run into a major issue with making meaningful posts. I only play games from the restricted section that I no longer have access to. I went through several pages of the games and only found two that I can actually say I have played enough to comment on. I am not sure how to circumvent this issue. I do not like massive fake tits but that is a preference and would just be mean to post a negative comment on a game due to preference and not something actually wrong with the game.
Every thread count I think. (HOPE 😭)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom