Unable to post "meaningful" replies since I only play the restricted games that I no longer have access to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jago

Ave Dominus Nox
Registered
Lewd
LV

May 17, 2023
LC COIN
I was under the impression I had everything. 17 pts, 29 reaction points, older acc, over 8 hours active, etc.
Perhaps the system hasn't gotten around to giving you the status yet, I've heard it can take time.

Reactions: 1 user

shadowsmite

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 25, 2023
LC COIN
Perhaps the system hasn't gotten around to giving you the status yet, I've heard it can take time.
with the amount of activities we seen in the past day, the system may think this is DDoS attack :)

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

kuisitron

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 2, 2023
LC COIN
Don't mind me; just wandering about sketching a magic circle through the threads on here.

jeff1005

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 19, 2022
LC COIN
I have run into a major issue with making meaningful posts. I only play games from the restricted section that I no longer have access to. I went through several pages of the games and only found two that I can actually say I have played enough to comment on. I am not sure how to circumvent this issue. I do not like massive fake tits but that is a preference and would just be mean to post a negative comment on a game due to preference and not something actually wrong with the game.
Couldn't agree more! Leaving comments for games that you have access to, but are not interested in, seems a total waste of time. Also, the "members+" requirements are really rather strange. You can make the appropriate number of comments, OR you can be given the appropriate number of trophies. But what happens if you have reached the halfway point in both requirements?? According to the rules, it's an either/or situation; there doesn't appear to be any sort of aggregation. Perhaps it's just me not understanding the rules correctly; after all, I'm only a Lurker ;-)

WardenCantSeeMe

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 16, 2022
LC COIN
So, lets say im an idiot and spent a while away from the site, why do we no longer have access, and how do we regain access to restricted games?
Only reason im on the site tbh since other sites give me my non restricted games.
also what the hell are credits?
saying "read threads" etc, no, I read I had to talk so im asking. easier to find if someone replies lol. (maybe people are not like that here, but ask a question on Fuck95 for example people just reply "sigh, why didnt you read all 1019 pages before asking that question" lol

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
So, lets say im an idiot and spent a while away from the site, why do we no longer have access, and how do we regain access to restricted games?
Only reason im on the site tbh since other sites give me my non restricted games.
also what the hell are credits?
saying "read threads" etc, no, I read I had to talk so im asking. easier to find if someone replies lol. (maybe people are not like that here, but ask a question on Fuck95 for example people just reply "sigh, why didnt you read all 1019 pages before asking that question" lol
You need to gather so called LC COINs (credits) to purchase the member+ rank at the shop, it gives you access to the gemes+ (formaly known as resticted/sinners).
Posting and recieving likes are the current method of getting those credits.

Many people ask how this works and after a while it's simpler to just refere to a specific post that explains it, instead of having to type it over and over again. ;)

WardenCantSeeMe

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 16, 2022
LC COIN
You need to gather so called LC COINs (credits) to purchase the member+ rank at the shop, it gives you access to the gemes+ (formaly known as resticted/sinners).
Posting and recieving likes are the current method of getting those credits.

Many people ask how this works and after a while it's simpler to just refere to a specific post that explains it, instead of having to type it over and over again. ;)
Thank you for the quick reply, most appreciated. Although I am not getting it for a while, the lurker behaviour in me is strong lol.

Streptomicin

Registered
LV

Oct 2, 2022
LC COIN
Yeah, same here. I don't talk much but I already made some "meaningful replies" - also rated a game - which I don't even have access anymore as they all were on games of the restricted area. Hoping this one counts as well.
We should make your comment a signature because it is the case with most people here who are leaving pointless comments now and hate it and themselves while doing it.

holaje12

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 22, 2022
LC COIN
I have run into a major issue with making meaningful posts. I only play games from the restricted section that I no longer have access to. I went through several pages of the games and only found two that I can actually say I have played enough to comment on. I am not sure how to circumvent this issue. I do not like massive fake tits but that is a preference and would just be mean to post a negative comment on a game due to preference and not something actually wrong with the game.
Huge tits are superior

KnaveofClubs

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 9, 2024
LC COIN
Yeah, the majority of the games I have downloaded from here were in the restricted section. Just have to check out a few other games to leave some comments now or hope that replying on these posts is enough. Good luck to getting your Member+
Is that what happened to the restricted section, was it was locked behind a paywall?

TheVampirate

Pope of the Loli Church
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 25, 2024
LC COIN
Can someone just look at my profile and tell me what I'm missing?
You've gotten old info this thread is dead for a reason. It takes LC now look elsewhere on the forum. Essentially just post on the forum instead of idling or spamming.

TheVampirate

Pope of the Loli Church
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 25, 2024
LC COIN
Is that what happened to the restricted section, was it was locked behind a paywall?
no its not if you notice the donation drive hasn't gone up in over a day and about 1000 people got access in 2 days so its not a pay wall unless you want it to be. If you rather pay one time for access then you can, if you don't or cant pay there is a very easy free way and that is to literally do anything on this forum and the forum gives you free currency

41348E9D

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 8, 2022
LC COIN
It would have been nice if the threads were open but the downloads were locked, that would make meaningful comments easier - but I recon I see why it wasnt done that way.

zalenn

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 3, 2022
LC COIN
Well i guess if they want us to make meaningless posts and replies thats what they're gonna get :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom