Unable to post "meaningful" replies since I only play the restricted games that I no longer have access to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil Spade

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 8, 2023
LC COIN
I have run into a major issue with making meaningful posts. I only play games from the restricted section that I no longer have access to. I went through several pages of the games and only found two that I can actually say I have played enough to comment on. I am not sure how to circumvent this issue. I do not like massive fake tits but that is a preference and would just be mean to post a negative comment on a game due to preference and not something actually wrong with the game.

• Sad
Reactions: 25 users

int13

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 4, 2024
LC COIN
I have run into a major issue with making meaningful posts. I only play games from the restricted section that I no longer have access to. I went through several pages of the games and only found two that I can actually say I have played enough to comment on. I am not sure how to circumvent this issue. I do not like massive fake tits but that is a preference and would just be mean to post a negative comment on a game due to preference and not something actually wrong with the game.
As far as I understand, all posts except off-topic are counted. Not necessarily in games. This post also counts I think

Reactions: 8 users

BobD4271

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 18, 2023
LC COIN
Yeah, the majority of the games I have downloaded from here were in the restricted section. Just have to check out a few other games to leave some comments now or hope that replying on these posts is enough. Good luck to getting your Member+

Reactions: 8 users

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
As long as it's not in the Off-Topic part of the Forum it should count, as long as they aren't gibberish.

DMs/PMs/Conversations and Profile posts may also not work.

• Thumbs Down
Reactions: 6 users

ontach

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 10, 2022
LC COIN
If the only reason we visit this site at all is removed, why should we come here rather than one of the dozens of similar sites?
And how to find out if what you're doing is working? There should at least be some indication, like instead of just saying that you have 50 posts, put the required number in brackets, to indicate how many are needed, like 50 (35).

Reactions: 13 users

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
If the only reason we visit this site at all is removed, why should we come here rather than one of the dozens of similar sites?
And how to find out if what you're doing is working? There should at least be some indication, like instead of just saying that you have 50 posts, put the required number in brackets, to indicate how many are needed, like 50 (35).
This number...
You must be registered to see attachments

...is what you are looking for the required posts (Off-Topic isn't included here, because it doesn't count)

And this...

... for the time.

All you need is 1 more hour. ;)

Should it be clearer... probably, but all you need to know is shown.

• Thumbs Down
Reactions: 11 users

Skorpion6137

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 28, 2023
LC COIN
My biggest problem is that I really only chat on Discord, not so much the forums here, since it's harder to have a smooth conversation here vs Discord.

Reactions: 3 users

Azaram

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 22, 2022
LC COIN
It is also hard for those who lurk rather than take an active approach.

Reactions: 7 users

sfpjnveb

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 29, 2024
LC COIN
My thoughts exactly, though apparently posts in the General Discussion area seem to count, so hopefully we can contribute to some 'meaningful' discussions elsewhere!

This number...

...is what you are looking for the required posts (Off-Topic isn't included here, because it doesn't count)
Thank you for the clarification!

Reactions: 2 users

wqe

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 17, 2023
LC COIN
Lets hope replying/commenting on threads like these is enough.

Azaram

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 22, 2022
LC COIN
This number...

And this...

... for the time.

All you need is 1 more hour. ;)

Should it be clearer... probably, but all you need to know is shown.
Just to confirm, we need 10 posts right? not 50?

Reactions: 1 users

iws_now

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 12, 2022
LC COIN
Lets hope replying/commenting on threads like these is enough.
There is that, but I am also trying to figure out the clock. Feels like I have spent a lot more than 4 hours here over the last two years, but maybe it truly is just a bunch of 30-second checks for new content. I am not sure how invested I am in spending another 12 hours here looking around at stuff I am not all that interested in seeing just to get the stuff I used to be able to see.

Reactions: 4 users

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
  • Thumbs Down
Reactions: 5 users

Azaram

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 22, 2022
LC COIN
There is that, but I am also trying to figure out the clock. Feels like I have spent a lot more than 4 hours here over the last two years, but maybe it truly is just a bunch of 30-second checks for new content. I am not sure how invested I am in spending another 12 hours here looking around at stuff I am not all that interested in seeing just to get the stuff I used to be able to see.
One way to do it is go to the main page and have the auto refresh on and play a game or do some work and leave it in the background.

Azaram

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 22, 2022
LC COIN
The "Anti-social Member? Come hang out here" thread has a bunch of suggestions in it's opening post.

kingsaints

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 15, 2022
LC COIN
Yeah, same here. I don't talk much but I already made some "meaningful replies" - also rated a game - which I don't even have access anymore as they all were on games of the restricted area. Hoping this one counts as well.

Reactions: 5 users

barney67

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 5, 2022
LC COIN
I need to check out the 'Anti-social Member' thread to get access?

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom