Status
Not open for further replies.

JK44

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 29, 2023
LC COIN
My only reason to get those coins is to get the members+.

Reactions: 5 users

wnminoru

🥱
Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 25, 2022
LC COIN
I have run into a major issue with making meaningful posts. I only play games from the restricted section that I no longer have access to. I went through several pages of the games and only found two that I can actually say I have played enough to comment on. I am not sure how to circumvent this issue. I do not like massive fake tits but that is a preference and would just be mean to post a negative comment on a game due to preference and not something actually wrong with the game.
Every thread count I think. (HOPE 😭)

RandyBoy

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 23, 2024
LC COIN
And I get to keep the content obtained even if it changed from a number of posts this week end (that I unlocked) to that 500 mark? Keeping up to date on the fapping is diminishing the fapping. :D

Reactions: 1 user

DarkN83

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 23, 2023
LC COIN
after get 500 many ppl will be same as before... but some will be still active xD

Reactions: 1 user

RushdiaAhmad74

Registered
LV

Mar 3, 2024
LC COIN
Question:
  • Reply Count: A minimum of 35 meaningful replies across various discussions.
  • Membership Duration: At least 2 weeks of active membership in LewdCorner.
  • Online Activity: 12 hours of total activity on our platform.
  • Clean Record: Maintain a record free of active warning points, adhering to community guidelines.
Do i need all of that?

Suggestion:
Is it possible to gave "not so active" user access to topics in special section where they already have posts?
It can become a way for them (us i mean) to reach 35 meaningful replies no just spam around.

PS Eglish isn't my native language so i hope you'll understand what i mean even if i wrote it wrong.
just "donate" 10 USD to the cause in exchange for 500 LC problem solve link in the top Purchase Credit (Beta) and click link this MC want our money that's all , don't beat around the bush like this just straight to the point admin saves us a lot of time/hassle

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom