Grinding Graveyard

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangsm

Registered
Lewd
Mar 4, 2023
LC COIN
There was a post. About seven hours of posting only. With three minutes cooldown and no reactions.

Reactions: 3 users

jeff1005

Registered
Lewd
Aug 19, 2022
LC COIN
Still struggling to get there 😖
I suppose I could make a "donation", but that kinda goes against the reasons for joining this site in the first place.

Reactions: 3 users

Teaspoon

King Yapper
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jan 7, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Welcome to the grind baby!

SacredDark

Registered
Lewd
Aug 5, 2023
LC COIN
It kinda sucks that they have to do this kinds of things again. Having to go on to extreme measure.

Reactions: 1 user

Teaspoon

King Yapper
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jan 7, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1

HTYYHRK

Registered
Lewd
Jul 17, 2023
LC COIN
I can tell what games are there because half the LC tabs I had open I don't have permission to anymore

Musing_Wombat

Registered
Lewd
Apr 27, 2023
LC COIN
What happened to restricted content? and loli game? where can i find them? they have been removed?
Site has swapped over to the same formula as a mobile game, particularly for those who got to enjoy the games for free first. Now, it's spend time daily, engage with their business model or give them money directly. It's the worst kind of psychology in a business model behind loot boxes. Very effective though, and disgusting.

It's dressed up as being about preserving, protecting, saving... it's about monetization. I don't hate the site. I don't hate that the people in charge want to make money. I was annoyed at the alex jones level begging for money to keep the lights on. I'm genuinely upset by the swap to a mobile game model.

Reactions: 2 users

RevPaco

Registered
Lewd
Sep 25, 2023
LC COIN
The people who got to 500 in a couple hours have a stronger constitution than I but bless them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom