Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknovvn

Shadow Lurker
Registered
Lewd
Aug 13, 2023
LC COIN
It's not as bad as it seems, lots of people got to 500 in just a few hours. Just find the lurker thread and join in on the fun :D
yeah that is exactly what I don't like to do... spam miningless post, put "likes" for no reason... And this is the same reason I never truly joined Lcit... -.-'

Reactions: 2 users

-Wyrm-

"Friendly" Misanthrope
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 28, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Will go back to the basement where I belong
As long as it's by choice, and not because you feel like you're not welcome. What you do in your basement is between you and your captives.

Feeling out of place... that's a human thing. A bit of interaction here and there lets you enjoy solitude that much more.

Reactions: 1 users

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
  • Haha

Deathofyolo

Registered
Lewd
Aug 4, 2023
LC COIN
Well if you casually post some stuff or reply to people you could accumulate good amount of points.

Reactions: 4 users

fossa

Registered
Lewd
Oct 22, 2023
LC COIN
Reviews here tend to just be star ratings with no text. I doubt anyone wants to reward that sort of thing. Even if you put in the caveat that you have to have text in your review for it to count, I imagine, with the level of effort already present, that people would simply write a load of nothing until they hit the minimum character limit, then post the review. Rewarding people for posts at least doesn't impact the first impression people have to the thread. A lackluster review, or even a deceitful, lazy one from someone posting a review on a game they haven't played for the sake of getting coins, could very well do just that.

I think it is the same as with posts and replies. I haven't checked much, since the new system, but I don't exactly see many meaningless posts.

And I am not saying you should get much more for posting a review than for a simple post or reply.

I know I am usually posting what I think are decent reviews for games I play (judging by that I do receive some likes for them), but I haven't really done it here, because I generally see no reviews for games here, so it's kinda self perpetuating circle.

Reactions: 1 user

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Haha - ok thanks. Was seeing if there were additional ways to pick up the coins
Well, there are, but...
  • Post a Post: Earn 3 credit for each post. Share your insights and engage in meaningful discussions.
  • Start a Thread: Get 5 credits for each new thread you initiate, contributing fresh content and ideas.
  • Daily Login: Receive 2 credits daily just for logging into LewdCorner. Your regular visits enrich our community.
  • Receive Reactions: Earn 3 credit when your content receives a reaction, acknowledging your valuable contributions.
  • Upload an Avatar: Secure 5 credits by uploading an avatar, adding personality to your profile.
Daily Login... well, it's only daily.
Avatar works only once (as far as I know).
Spaming new threads will get you a penality.
Look at the link in my Signature if you want to learn more about that.

Legocup98

Registered
Lewd
Apr 9, 2024
LC COIN
Well, there are, but...
  • Post a Post: Earn 3 credit for each post. Share your insights and engage in meaningful discussions.
  • Start a Thread: Get 5 credits for each new thread you initiate, contributing fresh content and ideas.
  • Daily Login: Receive 2 credits daily just for logging into LewdCorner. Your regular visits enrich our community.
  • Receive Reactions: Earn 3 credit when your content receives a reaction, acknowledging your valuable contributions.
  • Upload an Avatar: Secure 5 credits by uploading an avatar, adding personality to your profile.
Daily Login... well, it's only daily.
Avatar works only once (as far as I know).
Spaming new threads will get you a penality.
Look at the link in my Signature if you want to learn more about that.
Perfect - exactly what I was after. Cheers

Xorsm

Lurking lurker that lurks
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Jan 17, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
They're also certain threads to help make it go a bit faster that aren't hard to find. Just remember don't spam don't beg don't like for like and try to make actual sentences you'll be fine.

Reactions: 7 users

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Has anyone calculated exactly how many posts, hours of online activity, and responses or likes it will take to gain access to the sinners section?

I'm wondering too
The post count and online activity thing is from the old system and is out of date.
You now need to collect LC COINS by posting stuff and recieving likes.

Reactions: 4 users

Enot1964

Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jan 5, 2024
LC COIN
Title says it.

I am surprised you get no coins for posting a review. There's very little reviews for games here, compared to ,eg, *F*95.

Is there something wrong with rewarding expressions your satisfaction/dissatisfaction with game? :)
That's one of the reasons why I prefer *F*95. There's a more mature audience there, this applies not only to game reviews, but to game discussion in general. Yes, there is the inevitable garbage: Last version save(s) anybody, Walkthrogh pls etc. But in general I get more information about the game there than here.

• Thinking
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom