Thoughts on watersports?

enyur

lost soul
Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 25, 2023
LC COIN
watching someone pee is ok. if other ppl drink mc's pee that might be ok aswell, but as soon as I, as the mc am drinking the pee i'm out

enyur

lost soul
Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 25, 2023
LC COIN
fetish locator f.e. it's a great game and iirc you could choose if you want to drink it or not

Reactions: 1 user

Dr@gon

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 24, 2023
LC COIN
fetish locator f.e. it's a great game and iirc you could choose if you want to drink it or not
I do believe I played most 'more popular' games with watersports, hence my question. It gets to be such a drag when there's only a few games that do a kink really well

Reactions: 1 users

sebx

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 15, 2023
LC COIN
Depends on context, but I'm into it, mostly as a humiliation/BDSM thing. Girls getting showered or drinking is hot, but it should be kept away from a male MC at all times. Coloration should be completely clear or with slight coloration, too dark yellow is a turn off.

Skullpanda

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 21, 2022
LC COIN
I do believe I played most 'more popular' games with watersports, hence my question. It gets to be such a drag when there's only a few games that do a kink really well
Honestly this may be my biggest problems with AVN's in general. Many times it seems like they just include something to tick a box and attract people with the tags. You can really tell when the dev absolutely does not enjoy the fetishes his game caters to.

Reactions: 1 users

Whazzup

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 19, 2023
LC COIN
Parentallove has watersports in it
Yeah, but only a minimal amount until the end. There are quite a few games with decent watersports scenes, but unfortunately most of them only have a small amount of them (same with bestiality btw)

rain.tamerah

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 11, 2022
LC COIN
Watersports are a fantastic add to any game. They can be done with any tone, they can indicate closeness, submission, love, degradation. They can indicate or foreshadow significant character development! Definitely a quality add for people looking at adding to their future games.

Reactions: 1 user

holaje12

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 22, 2022
LC COIN
Squirt is pee, science has already proven it. Anyway, I like it, hot to piss on some whores and fuck them till they pee themselves like some animal

carlcro

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 26, 2023
LC COIN
i personally click the option of watching someone releaving themselves, but no drinking piss option, that's a turn of for me, sadly in most of the games when you accept watersports you don't know what type it is.

SithLord

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 29, 2024
LC COIN
Agree with most of what others are said. In a humiliation situation it's very hot, but when somebody is drinking it I gag a bit. Also prefer it be less yellow and more clear, besides that's what healthy pee looks like anyways. Drink your water ya'll
3L of water a day is my minimum for sure, I agree with you, in humiliation it's hot 🔥, unless the pee is yellow, that's disgusting

Hal04Sell

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
If it's avoidable or at least not the MC being on the receiving end and not too often than, yes maybe.
I guess it would be ok for me in proabably a fucked-silly-girl scenario where she loses her bladder control.
But preferrably i wouldn't want it in the games i play.

MaxPower

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 26, 2023
LC COIN
It doesn't bother me too much, but I don't really need it.
There are worse things.

Back
Top Bottom