Thoughts on watersports?

lacrim

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 31, 2022
LC COIN
There should be more yellow fluids of course. But what is almost entirely missing are scenes with unwanted piss. Nearly every piss scene is consentual.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

Adams92

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 30, 2022
LC COIN
I really like watersports!!! If it were up to me, every game should have a scene, it could be any character drinking or just receiving it in the body. It's a fetish that I really like and that I've already tried with my girlfriend in the shower and it was really fun, by the way.
Briefly answering the topic creator's question: yes, turn on all the showers!!!!

• Heart

StygianLewder

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 29, 2023
LC COIN
Seeing it? Eh, whatever.

Interacting with it? DISGUST

I forget the name of the VN but I recall getting so many piss optional scenes that I stopped. Despite it being optional, having "MAKE HER DRINK YOUR PISS?" in the middle of a scene just comes off awkward, like I'm turning down someone else's fetish who's insistantly trying to get me into it too.

• Face Palm

Adams92

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 30, 2022
LC COIN
There should be more yellow fluids of course. But what is almost entirely missing are scenes with unwanted piss. Nearly every piss scene is consentual.
but the consent scenes are the best shots!!!

Reactions: 1 users

r_455h2

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 19, 2023
LC COIN
Females drinking it : Yes
Males drinking it : Absolutely not

In general I prefer watching females get dominated and not males unless they look very feminine.

Reactions: 1 user

locolocus

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 29, 2023
LC COIN
I dont like it in both ways, so it's always good when the game ask your to show it or not.

AnyNameYouWish

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 6, 2023
LC COIN
Only like one specific type: woman with a dick in her mouth, passively swallowing it all while the guy pisses down her throat. Besides that, I don't really like watersports. I especially don't like seeing it soak into sheets or other fabric. Just makes me think of what a hassle doing laundry can be.

Republican Bear

Your Loli's Are Mine
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
Not a fan in real life or games, but if that's that's your kink own it. Don't be ashamed.

As were all perverts on this forum.

Reactions: 3 users
Back
Top Bottom