How long did it take you to earn Members+ or VIP?

LadyCeleste

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 21, 2022
LC COIN
I was averaging about 70 coins per day. I got helped by that 150 coin give gift, so that took a couple days off.

I probably could have earned it faster, but I didn't want to just spam replies, I was posting actual responses to stuff I had at least a passing interest in.

SweetGrapes

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 5, 2023
LC COIN
It took a couple of days for me - a kind sould gifted me the last (many) coins I needed. Thanks for that 😊 .

vinkelsier

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 26, 2022
LC COIN
I was averaging about 70 coins per day. I got helped by that 150 coin give, so that took a couple days off.

I probably could have earned it faster, but I didn't want to just spam replies, I was posting actual responses to stuff I had at least a passing interest in.
I'm doing the same, my bar to what I reply to is just pretty low

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

crafty_truth

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 17, 2023
LC COIN
I am genuinely curious how long it is taking people to earn the required LC for Members+ and onward. I am also curious on how many posts it took you to get to that point if you are able to figure that out.

I saw that there were already a couple thousand people that have apparently unlocked them but I do think there is also selection bias going on where the most active users are the ones unlocking the ranks. It would also be helpful to gauge the amount of time on average it would take to unlock some of these.
I only just started the grind yesterday and earned a little over 100 LC. Which wasnt as bad as i thought it was going to be

phanarchy

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 9, 2024
LC COIN
I will be done in almost a full day of grinding, maybe with some uninteresting posts along the way.

Tosser

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 2, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Only a few days. Before I figured it out better and when I had the waiting times, I was able to get 90 or so a day over a couple of hours. Then a sale hit (30% off) and I picked it up for 385 when the price was 550 (it had just been raised from 500, and went up to 750 a day or two later).

epx02

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 10, 2023
LC COIN
I think it took me a little over a month.

It was not easy in my case.

Looker

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 8, 2023
LC COIN
1 week right about the time it went up to 750. However, there was much more activity on the site then, so the likes came much more easily. My advice to anyone trying to get Member+ is to set a daily goal. Even at 50 points a day, it'll take only 2 weeks to get the coveted access to the loli games. And regardless of how long it takes, the lolis will still be there.

Earlybird

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 3, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I don't go hard-core in the lurker threads but I am consistently gaining 100 LC a day. I just put my opinion out there on random topics. It took me 5 days as I bought on a sale.

ejt2223

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 20, 2023
LC COIN
Took me around 2 days.

(random AI image I made)
780ebcaff40d44b99482ba8c3b07dbad.jpg
Oh man that image is gorgeous.

I'm at a little over 150 after one day, and maybe only around 4 hours of that day. I wrote LC off when the new system was introduced because i'm not a guy who likes to post and I thought I would never try, but it's actually going faster than I thought. So I'll see it through. Seems like finishing in less than a week is feasible with a few hours a day.

Reactions: 1 users

tim

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 5, 2023
LC COIN
About two days, although I did admittedly spam a lot and encountered the post cooldown quite a bit. And the cost went up at the end of my first day. Just go to the relevant lurkers and anti-social thread and have conversations in there. Also, don't forget to like posts to help other people in the same situation, they are likely to like your post back.

XPS3

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 17, 2024
LC COIN
It conceivably shouldn't take long, maybe a few days at most to reach the amount needed.

ThatguyIII

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 12, 2023
LC COIN
I got what I needed in like 4 hours, but then again that was when it was like 350 on a sale, but then again you only got like 3 per post at that time so like. Post like mad to any and all threads you can see. also be funny so kind strangers give you likes

Back
Top Bottom