How long did it take you to earn Members+ or VIP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silrog22

Fox Girl Breeder
Staff member
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 2, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4
a few days. and that was around the start when things were being figured out and I caught a good sale.

Loliholic

Thirsty Lesbian
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Nov 12, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
14? 15? hours? Dont remember, that was yesterday.

slashdash

Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2023
LC COIN
I'm not there yet but i think ive only been at it like not even a week. I try to ignore the points and just post as much as i want each day.

jhustrue

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 27, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Is the hidden page even worth, after all this farming, i'm expecting 4 games
It has a lot of obscure fetish games so I really was only interested in about 1 out of 10 or so games... Most of them are all really low quality, too, since they tend to be unknown. I probably only played one or two restricted games from here a month. That's what makes this grind so infuriating. I'll prolly get member+ and have no reason to use this website anymore except to check every few weeks if theres a game that I'm interested in.

ecco no no

Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Sep 12, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
I see a lot of complaints from people who think they'll never make it to 750 LC. I did too when I started two weeks ago, but now I'm already well over 500 points in (most of which is in the bank, btw).

So as an encouragement to the people that are still grinding, how long did it take you in the end, and what was your strategy?

Took me around 2 days.

(random AI image I made)
780ebcaff40d44b99482ba8c3b07dbad.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

s32p

The Sex Defender
Registered
Lewd
Apr 30, 2024
LC COIN
3 days lol. To be fair I am a certified yapper so I just typed whatever popped into my head and here we are.

3dog

Registered
Lewd
Dec 28, 2022
LC COIN
The trick is to do it during the correct time of day. Try in early afternoon to early evening. That's when more people are online, and the LC come much quicker.

PapaQ

Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
LC COIN
Of course mentioning a time period like that is entirely pointless on a forum that is accessed by people from around the world.
The trick is to do it during the correct time of day. Try in early afternoon to early evening. That's when more people are online, and the LC come much quicker.

Evil Surgeon

Friendly Neighborhood Psychopath
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
May 2, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I mean, I got it before we had LC.

Then for some unknown reason, when it was just 30LC I said, fuck it.. and bought it because. I'm obsessed with having things..??

You must be registered to see attachments

s32p

The Sex Defender
Registered
Lewd
Apr 30, 2024
LC COIN
Of course mentioning a time period like that is entirely pointless on a forum that is accessed by people from around the world.
I'm in california (pacific time) and noticed things slow down at around 2 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom