Okay look, this is fantastic I'm super excited to see where the story goes... If, I could ever get there. Ive tried the navigate ship part a dozen times. Every time I get past the narrow bit in the middle there's not enough room to turn the ship without crashing into something. And, don't bother using the tug boats because you pass it but, the story just starts over and you have to do the ship part anyway. Not to mention, this really kills the flow of the story. I can appreciate the time and effort that went into making this part but, it's just too much.
Hello, i know that
issue with the Wilmington Game Over screen and it is frustrating as i put in a lot of effort integrating this skip option and a blunt copy paste error ruins it,
BUT there is a workaround: Call the tugs via the button before crashing! This time there is a bit more content after the 2nd ship game, so you might want to give it a try.
Thanks to you guys for all the constructive and honest opinions, helps me to get better. From all the communities, LC just keeps on giving the most substantial and honest feedback i can work with and i appreciate it. That does not mean i will remove the Ship minigame, but i will make the Skip option work reliably.
I will release a version soon that fixes that bug and hopefully also improves the controls for android further, but i need a few days to set everything up.
Also i will add other hosting options, as - surprising for me - some still seem to have issues with MEGA, i get it. Just did not have enough time before my business trip to diversify the options, this game is getting big.
To the issue "big breasts, videos vs loli animations"... yeah i get that part. I'm a bit dissatisfied with WAN, it does many things right, but those lewd LORAS, nearly all of them, they add bra size like its the 80s all over again, and i really want to add more content where this is no longer a thing, even if it means that i have to reduce the animations a bit, i will focus more on character consistency through animations in the future.