I would personally say go weekly (and once you can afford it, monthly), as you'll receive extra coins for likes on posts in the members+ section compared to the standard sections, meaning you can get to lifetime faster. Also, there's a members+ version of the daily images/theme creations thread. I also recommend starting to put coins in the vault once you cross 500, as that'll give you at least 5 free coins a day. I would say to do the latter before the former, but that's just me. You can do it however you want.But the weekly or.... Greed and wait for lifetime
Can't decide
Why is starting the vault important500 is enough to start the vault and you don't necessarily need lifetime
You can claim 1% interest a day and collect 5 coins just for clicking the button every 24 hours. You have to do that for a 100 days before it pays for itself, though.Why is starting the vault important
I don't recommend it but I can confirm I saw a notification and coins for a reaction from one of my posts which was moved to vip, so you can get the points even without buying the ranks.I would personally say go weekly (and once you can afford it, monthly), as you'll receive extra coins for likes on posts in the members+ section compared to the standard sections, meaning you can get to lifetime faster. Also, there's a members+ version of the daily images/theme creations thread. I also recommend starting to put coins in the vault once you cross 500, as that'll give you at least 5 free coins a day. I would say to do the latter before the former, but that's just me. You can do it however you want.
Yeah, I think I've had this happen once before as well. It's definitely better to make images that fit the tier, though, instead of ones that teeter between or fall into a higher tierI don't recommend it but I can confirm I saw a notification and coins for a reaction from one of my posts which was moved to vip, so you can get the points even without buying the ranks.
Good luck. Here's a like to help you on your journeyI really just want enough coins for games+ access. I guess I should start grinding
thank you, ill do my bestGood luck. Here's a like to help you on your journey
Is the discord a members + thing?someone said that people have a life, that part is true but also not true for me. im just a lazy guy who lurks around, maybe i'll say something maybe i dont. i usually dont chat even on discord, i have reached the max server limit there a couple times and there are roughly 6 or so servers i actually participate in. server limit is 100 btw.
不,真的没有我觉得这算诱捕:}
Same here - call me Tony Hawk-tuaI really just want enough coins for games+ access. I guess I should start grinding