Theme editor

The Coin-Hustlers University

  • Thread starter Thread starter LC Curator
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 141K
I think an unfortunate side-effect of the current prices on everything is that people will join, be super active and the die off, either losing motivation to get what they came here for, or they get it and don't see the point anymore. I don't have full visibility on everything but seems like community is also split between mem+ and regs, the plebs and the bourgeoisie lol. I can understand why a real solution is hard to come by though, site's in a tough spot
 
I just discovered you can put fractional coins in the vault. So check the interest collected to see how many coins and fraction you have and add them in the vault for 0.005 extra coins on average daily interest.
 
200 coins per hour :ROFLMAO:. Maybe it was real at one time, but definitely not now.
I got 200 coins per hour peak when I get a reward. Unfortunately not sustainable for more than an hour a month.
 
Half way to p1 today.

Vault Balance
5,125.17
shia labeouf good job GIF
 
hello new on the site for member + the message of jack is 350 activiti coin but on the shop 2500 and a post earn 3 point it is an error or what ?
 
ouch so if i take 4 credit by post 2 for the post 1 or 2 for a like and so i need 625 post to have the lifetime members + just to see what's in game + ? that's insane ^^"
Thems the breaks, either get steppin or get postin. It's a little easier than what you're describing to be fair, you get coins for reactions from people. Also you can get interest on your coins from the Vault in the shop. Although the amount isn't great
 
I still don't understand. To open Games+, do you need to accumulate enough coins or buy limited-time access with those coins?
 
I still don't understand. To open Games+, do you need to accumulate enough coins or buy limited-time access with those coins?
You buy the Members+ role in the LC Shop. You choose what duration you want to buy it for. The shorter the duration the cheaper it is.
 
Was a little confused about the system at first, but this been very helpfull, I'm gonna send the writer a past high five for this!
 
Hello, what is the minimum amount of AC to make a deposit in the bank? The old tutorial says 50, but even with 100 is not enough. With the inflation I guess 250?

Also will the prices become any cheaper for holidays or...?
 
Back for the 4th time to make my way to members plus, and im pretty sure the coin system has been different every single time :D

never should have deleted that first grandfathered in account...

Speaking of.... thanks for the faq, always helpful.
 
Back for the 4th time to make my way to members plus, and im pretty sure the coin system has been different every single time :D

never should have deleted that first grandfathered in account...

Speaking of.... thanks for the faq, always helpful.
This is your FOURTH account? Now I'm currious, do you delete the old accounts, or do you forget their passwords?
 
This is your FOURTH account? Now I'm currious, do you delete the old accounts, or do you forget their passwords?

Delete. its a cycle of worrying if i have a porn addiction or what, and then coming back later realizing i dont, and the cycle restarts :D

One day i'll remember that i just enjoy these kinds of games!
 
Delete. its a cycle of worrying if i have a porn addiction or what, and then coming back later realizing i dont, and the cycle restarts :D

One day i'll remember that i just enjoy these kinds of games!
Fair, addictions aren't the kinda thing you want, and "beating" it is hard. Excuse my pun.
I also struggled with an addiction that I rid myself of recently, so I understand the worry completely.
 
Delete. its a cycle of worrying if i have a porn addiction or what, and then coming back later realizing i dont, and the cycle restarts :D

One day i'll remember that i just enjoy these kinds of games!
Just face it and Man Up... Your addicted!!!
 
Back
Top Bottom