LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Hello, and welcome to The Coin-Hustlers University
My name is Gustav, but you can call me Guz

E8OacZ.gif

I'm here to explaining you how the system works and how I earned 2k+ coins per day before being a mod (because now I have no time to post, I just read all day)
This thread is being continuously updated (Sometimes with some inside information :p)
Coins are earned through site participation
That means that the system is intended to encourage you to engage in discussions, game reviews, upload new games, etc
Please note that posting meaningless comments and posting too fast (anything less than 1 post per minute) could be perceived as spam and will be punished
See RULES ABOUT COIN SYSTEM
If you're lazy, just remember that any type of spam or abuse will cost you coins (if you have zero, you will be negative)
Some idiots reported the content to our host, so we had to come up with a way to keep the site and the content. At first, it was the messages requirement, now we have the likes giving coins, At the end, it's the same principle, if you're too much of a lurker, you can make a donation and receive Coins as a gift
Replying to a thread = 5 Coins
Receiving a reaction (Likes) = 5 Coins
Starting a Game thread (Create the thread here)= 15 Coins
Creating a new thread = 7 coins
You can get coins as a gift if you make a donation
Cooldown Timer to Combat Spam:
To maintain the quality of discussions and the fairness of rewards, we have implemented a 1 minute 30 seconds cooldown timer. This ensures that each action (replying, thread creation, reacting to content) is spaced out, preventing spam and promoting meaningful engagement.
THAT MEANS THAT IT'S USELESS TO SPAM REPLIES
BUT RECEIVING LIKES FROM A BUNCH OF PEOPLE DON'T HAVE A COOLDOWN
(only by the same user)
Here, a little tutorial made by our friend @Slumdum

1714028839630-png.109900
Our site always relied on donations and we are only giving you coins as a gift for donations because a lot of people just wanted to lurk in the site and rather make a little donation to keep like this, but after the reports, we are reinforcing our security, fixing host problems, expanding existing features, etc etc etc, and these costs are pretty high, I'm personally not allowed to share all the numbers but that's the cost of our server alone, so any donations are appreciated

image.png
You must be registered to see attachments
Now that you know all you need about the system, let's focus on the important part:
rushing our way to Member+ / Prestige 4 like a good MMO player
First, the strategy is to find the best thread to interact with
Remember, we want reactions (likes) because this way we can earn more coins per minute
Threads with a lot of VIP's are the best because they don't have a reaction cooldown and are generous with likes

But if I can't speak English? (is easy to understand but I can't talk)
Note that in those threads a translation is not necessary

Now that we know the best strategy and have chosen our target, let's start farming
Our focus is replying other people's comments with something meaningful or funny, for this, we have two methods

Method A: be a gentleman
1: The comment needs to be good enough for them to give you a like
2: The comment should entice a reply from the user (ask him a question about the topic or give an opinion about it)

Method B: be funny
1: The comment needs to be funny enough for them to give you a reaction (don't even try "shitposting" people are tired of this)
2: The comment should entice a reply from someone, a good meme or funny image will always attract replies from other users
With this, you should earn something around 300 coins per hour (1 post each three minutes = 100 coins + at least 2 likes each = 300).
Remember that we have a random 24-hour sale weekly (with a random percentage too)
The Member+ full price is 750 Coins and can be dropped to 525-675 in a sale (35%–5% discount)

(just remember, spamming will make you lose a bunch of coins as a punishment)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 62 users

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
LV

Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9 users

Tosser

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 2, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
You must be registered to see media

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Pen15Dan

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 29, 2023
LC COIN

Its always been about the money!

Reactions: 4 users

SkyeJordan666

Hell is where I belong.
Game Uploader
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 2, 2023
Website
skyejordan666.carrd.co
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Posting/Sharing some dank memes can help you earn coins too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2 users

mime

Silently Judging You
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Game Modder
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 27, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
That's a fantastic write-up. Well done. I'll be linking this when people ask now.

• Heart
Reactions: 1 users

lillo

Registered
LV

Nov 12, 2023
LC COIN
In the meanwhile Axois, starter of the Anti-social & Lurkers hangout thread:

f1921341-f0b9-43d7-aa2b-1653a2ecca35_text.gif
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users

koerk123

Registered
LV

Oct 14, 2023
LC COIN
Hello, and welcome to The Coin-Hustlers University
My name is Gustav, but you can call me Guz

E8OacZ.gif

I'm here to explaining you how the system works and how I earn 2k+ coins per day even before being a mod
This thread is being continuously updated (Sometimes with some inside information :p)
Coins are earned through site participation
That means that the system is intended to encourage you to engage in discussions, game reviews, upload new games, etc
Please note that posting meaningless comments and posting too fast (anything less than 1 post per minute) could be perceived as spam and will be punished
See RULES ABOUT COIN SYSTEM
If you're lazy, just remember that any type of spam or abuse will cost you coins (if you have zero, you will be negative)
Some idiots reported the content to our host, so we had to come up with a way to keep the site and the content. At first, it was the messages requirement, now we have the likes giving coins, At the end, it's the same principle, if you're too much of a lurker, you can make a donation and receive Coins as a gift
Replying to a thread = 5 Coins
Receiving a reaction (Likes) = 5 Coins
Starting a Game thread (Create the thread here)= 15 Coins
Creating a new thread = 7 coins
You can get coins as a gift if you make a donation
Cooldown Timer to Combat Spam:
To maintain the quality of discussions and the fairness of rewards, we have implemented a 3-minute cooldown timer. This ensures that each action (replying, thread creation, reacting to content) is spaced out, preventing spam and promoting meaningful engagement.
THAT MEANS THAT IT'S USELESS TO SPAM REPLIES
BUT RECEIVING LIKES FROM A BUNCH OF PEOPLE DON'T HAVE A COOLDOWN
(only by the same user)
Here, a little tutorial made by our friend @Slumdum

1714028839630-png.109900
Our site always relied on donations and we are only giving you coins as a gift for donations because a lot of people just wanted to lurk in the site and rather make a little donation to keep like this, but after the reports, we are reinforcing our security, fixing host problems, expanding existing features, etc etc etc, and these costs are pretty high, I'm personally not allowed to share all the numbers but that's the cost of our server alone, so any donations are appreciated

image.png
Now that you know all you need about the system, let's focus on the important part:
rushing our way to Member+ / Prestige 4 like a good MMO player
First, the strategy is to find the best thread to interact with
Remember, we want reactions (likes) because this way we can earn more coins per minute
Threads with a lot of VIP's are the best because they don't have a reaction cooldown and are generous with likes

But if I can't speak English? (is easy to understand but I can't talk)
Note that in those threads a translation is not necessary

Now that we know the best strategy and have chosen our target, let's start farming
Our focus is replying other people's comments with something meaningful or funny, for this we have two methods
Method A: be a gentleman
1: The comment needs to be good enough for them to give you a like
2: The comment should entice a reply from the user (ask him a question about the topic or give an opinion about it)
Method B: be funny
1: The comment needs to be funny enough for them to give you a reaction (don't even try "shitposting" people are tired of this)
2: The comment should entice a reply from someone, a good meme or funny image will always attract replies from other users
With this, you should earn something around 300 coins per hour (1 post each three minutes = 100 coins + at least 2 likes each = 300).
Remember that we have a random 24-hour sale weekly (with a random percentage too)
The Member+ full price is 750 Coins and can be dropped to 525-675 in a sale (30%–10% discount)

(just remember, spamming will make you lose a bunch of coins as a punishment)
It really is like a MMO. There is also a Bank feature in the shop. you can deposit your valuable pot o gold like a good leprechaun so no one can follow the rainbow and then rake in the 1% interest as a daily quest.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

esgulepino

Registered
LV

Dec 10, 2022
LC COIN
So it was only 350 coins back then? :oops:

I was trying to save enough to buy it for 600 yesterday. But now it's already back to 750.

(From what I can tell, with 150 posts I'm guaranteed to have enough coin. The problem is, I'm not sure the price will still be 750 by then. Fucking moving goal posts.)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users

Guz89

Purifying Some Degeneracy
Staff member
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 26, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1

I was trying to save enough to buy it for 600 yesterday. But now it's already back to 750.

(From what I can tell, with 150 posts I'm guaranteed to have enough coin. The problem is, I'm not sure the price will still be 750 by then. Fucking moving goal posts.)
Yes, the price had to be raised because of the facility of earning coins when you know where to go (remember that the weekly sale only lasts for 24 hours, our last one was extended to 10 more hours)
We have no plans to increase the price for now

esgulepino

Registered
LV

Dec 10, 2022
LC COIN
Yes, the price had to be raised because of the facility of earning coins when you know where to go (remember that the weekly sale only lasts for 24 hours, our last one was extended to 10 more hours)
We have no plans to increase the price for now
Thanks... also, weekly sale... is a weekly event then? If so, when does it start, and is it guaranteed to come back?

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1

It was even only 30 at the beginning. ;)

• Haha
  • Sad

Guz89

Purifying Some Degeneracy
Staff member
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 26, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Thanks... also, weekly sale... is a weekly event then? If so, when does it start, and is it guaranteed to come back?
We have a random 24-hour sale weekly (with a random percentage too), Our last sale was yesterday
Yes, one time each week
all at random, the discount percentage and day

Back
Top Bottom