Tags: what are your favourite?

What are your all-time favourite game tags?

• Masturbation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harem/Group sex

Votes: 49 23.1%
  • Humiliation

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • Incest

Votes: 121 57.1%
  • Lol/Shot

Votes: 104 49.1%
  • Lesbian

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • NTR

Votes: 18 8.5%
  • Trap

Votes: 16 7.5%
  • Public/Voueurism

Votes: 8 3.8%
  • Pregnancy

Votes: 44 20.8%

• Total voters

Peter S

Registered
Lewd
Jun 15, 2022
LC COIN
Impregnation and pregnancy, by far (my avatar might reflect that). I also really like incest, so, for me, the best games are the one when family members impregnate other family members :)

Knoxin4

Registered
Lewd
Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
either gay, futa/trans and vaginal sex or dystopian setting, rape and male domination.

WigglyWorld84

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jun 15, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I like anything taboo. Corruption might be my single favorite.

(Ironically,) I have like zero interest in any of this stuff beyond fantasy. For example, I have chosen to not have children (one of the best decisions of my life) but in-game, I want to knock them all up. Similar with incest... kissing my sister is one of the most horrible things I can imagine... but in-game? oh yea, its on! Managing all the drama with a real harem? fuck that noise. But, in-game? hell yes!

the list goes on...

Reactions: 1 user

PeterKum

Registered
Lewd
Apr 18, 2023
LC COIN
I like anything taboo. Corruption might be my single favorite.

(Ironically,) I have like zero interest in any of this stuff beyond fantasy. For example, I have chosen to not have children (one of the best decisions of my life) but in-game, I want to knock them all up. Similar with incest... kissing my sister is one of the most horrible things I can imagine... but in-game? oh yea, its on! Managing all the drama with a real harem? fuck that noise. But, in-game? hell yes!

the list goes on...
Man, it's exactly as I think.

beryl

Registered
Lewd
Jan 10, 2024
LC COIN
For me, it's NC, Pregnancy, Humiliation, and Corruption.
Though I wish there was a tag for accomplice, when someone helps you in humiliating/corrupting someone else.
Now that I've seen it mentioned, I too wish there was an accomplice tag. A woman helping a man rape another woman is something I always love to see.

Tiedye

Registered
Lewd
Feb 26, 2023
LC COIN
Loli, Rape, Incest, Pregnancy, Monster Girl, Futa/Trans

I think those are the main.

Bobthebuilder

Registered
Lewd
Jun 24, 2023
LC COIN
The one tag because of which we are interacting with each other and try to unlock its content

Reactions: 1 users
U

User_24563

Unconfirmed
Corruption, humiliation, incest, rape, dilf, and petite.

Reactions: 1 users
Back
Top Bottom