- Joined
- Apr 23, 2022
- Messages
- 2,672
- Donated
- $146.00
- LewdCoins
- ⚡153,704
- Donation coins
- 63
- Platinum
- 2
- adcoin
- 5
4 Years of Service
waiting for apollo, he took over making a bot for it.hows the recovering / replacing all the images on the games pages going ?
you were saying its a priority.
[automerge]1779600072[/automerge]
that was old coin, you still have it, vault was be meant for 2.0 now called lewdcoin.So my coin balance appears to have just kinda vanished? I had 4000 before the rework, pulled into my wallet with the change over. Put 1000 back into the vault when it became available a few hours ago.
And now it says I have 343 in wallet, 0 in vault...
Am I missing some math shenanigans, or should I submit a ticket to try and get this straightened out?