Republican Bear

Your Loli's Are Mine
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
Daughter for Dessert just make sure you download the offline version, or you can play them online.

DmntdMky

Registered
Lewd
May 17, 2022
LC COIN
Is that here on LC and I can't see it yet?
Found it at the other place, sigh, looks like I'm gonna have to get over my dislike of HS if I want to check out the hot little pixies and goblins.

Have you given Eternum a chance?
It does use Honey Select models, but it's the best game using HS models that I've seen.
It's a teen/harem game with no incest. Good story and characters too.

Unknownadd

Registered
Lewd
Dec 2, 2023
LC COIN
Second to both of those recommendations. Banished has a particularly forward LI.

Arifureta: From Commonplace to the World's Strongest has a flirty female (loli-esq) lead. Some harem aspects to the show (tons of girls love the MC), but he stays true to the vampire princess and just lets the others stick around to help with combat. Great fight scenes too, as a bonus.

...Arifureta goes full on harem and the anime actually does it poor justice. There are translations out there for the webnovel and they are hilarious to read.
I think I got the biggest kick out of the fact that when they get back to Japan the major devils abandon hell to take over mini-mechs he creates and become a sentai team with full on poses and color scheme and use their powers to make all this seem normal. Like full on "That can't be Satan, it must be a quirky AI. Wait...did I give them AI? Oh well" Then a terrorist organization captures Miu by mistake and the entire family goes on a global rampage.

Not anime, but something I do recommend.

Going back to anime? Spice and Wolf is a classic. Though I'll admit it's only at the front of my mind due to the remake.

Jubjub

Registered
Lewd
Oct 7, 2022
LC COIN
WMV for sure, I can't read one more word that the dev write in this game. Also what's about the weird first person perspective where everyone looks like their talking 2" from your face, jarring.
I don't mind the game but I agree with the first person perspective point. It looks like everybody has fillers for some reason.

Reactions: 1 user

memowho

Registered
Lewd
Apr 16, 2023
LC COIN
I liked WMV now i just want more purple headed chick the friend dont care about the other characters.

AsuraEU

Dicktator Fucktastic
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Mar 22, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
I enjoy "Such a Sharp Pain", but find it convenient that MC seems to be related to every smol in the game...same with "Proud Father".
As a very wise daughter once said... "Daddy's a hoe !"

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

AsuraEU

Dicktator Fucktastic
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Mar 22, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Have you given Eternum a chance?
It does use Honey Select models, but it's the best game using HS models that I've seen.
It's a teen/harem game with no incest. Good story and characters too.
I don't know, I prefer Twisted Memories by far.

lillo

Registered
Lewd
Nov 12, 2023
LC COIN
The last oasis before chastity
If you go to the other site you'll see it has a very high rating, well over 4*
But I thought the game was only ok, it's been out for a while and has almost no story, the part at the start which is more story driven is unclear as it doesn't get touched upon later, the narration of things we see on the screen is unnecessary too
The character variety is great and the renders are fantastic though, the latter is probably why it has such a high rating
Yep, that one was disappointing indeed, really nice renders and design but tbh the story failed to appeal me since the beginning, dunno if bcz of the dialogues or what :E

trixymoon

Registered
Lewd
Apr 2, 2024
LC COIN
Single Again. Good story, good cg and animation. Definitively a slow burn. The 3D model of the love interests changes a bit during the game due to the developer updating daz. You are warned

Tales from the Unending Void. Sci-fi, good story (Perverteer) and good art too (Alorth). Incest? Plenty.

encassion

invisible
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Oct 5, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 2
Desert Stalker.

After the second time the MC walked away just as a hot scene got started, I was out. Asian sisters in a threesome, nah, who would want to see that? Master & slave switch roles for lesbian sex..why bother sticking around, ew.

If the game did it a third time, as it surely will, then I may have broken something irreplaceable. ==x==>

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users

Sir Ashram007

Registered
Lewd
Jun 8, 2023
LC COIN
Well you have those and the following that I know of.
MidnightParadise-0.24-pc-elite
My Best Deal
Savior
Although not much content yet : The Seam

• Heart
U

User_103781

Unconfirmed
Are there any games that allow you to turn woman into mindless drones/emotionless robots.

To many mind control games just use it as a shortcut for sluttification.

I am looking for a mind control game that uses mind control for more then just getting my dick wet.

Back
Top Bottom