Registered
Away on vacation
Lewd
Mar 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 3
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
I keep reading Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia are liked but either it's the oversized stuff or something else but I never got to finish either. Just start, durdle for a few hrs and then forget about the game for a year or so...
I played all NLT games. treasurer of Nadia is my favorite despite the annoying mechanics which were fixed in Genesis Order. However I didn't find the girls in genesis order unique or attractive.

This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Jul 11, 2024.

ji3g417

Registered
Lewd
Oct 4, 2023
LC COIN
Proud Father has a subplot that's close to what you are looking for. MC hires a lesbian to work for him, but he has also been blackmailing her because he found out that she has sex with both of her daughters. Okay, not really what you described at all, but still pretty hot! ;)
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Yeah but she's still bi at most. Who she loves doesn't change her sexual orientation.
So.... it is me who misunderstand lesbian's determination :O ?
I thought a female always dates with female (because she loves woman) then we can say she is a lesbian, that's it
Like I said in post, Alice in Big Brother is having relationship with a woman,
but still have sexual relationship with her brother
Is that meaning that Alice is a bi?

then what do you guys call
"a female always dating with female, but accept to sex with man"?
lemme edit correct words in my post😂

ji3g417

Registered
Lewd
Oct 4, 2023
LC COIN
Freeloading Family was the closest game but one was BI sexual, and the other preferred women till she meets you.
okay i will try, thank you!:D
No More Money.....boss is a hot ( and crazy ) lesbo that you have a great power struggle with. Several scenes as well
i am playing it right now, not that much feeling for being dominate :(
but still good, thank you! :D

AlfaBit

Harem Highlander
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
May 5, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Solvalley high
Freeloading family
Returning to Mia

Reactions: 1 users

Vamelion

Registered
Lewd
Sep 13, 2022
LC COIN
For me it's

1. SSP
2. Midlife crisis (seems Abandoned according to Cuckzone)
3. Parental Love
4. Dating my daughter

mmarnal

Registered
Lewd
Apr 8, 2024
LC COIN
I really like Radiant's models. My favorite probably could have been ecchi sensei if it didn't became such a sh*tshow.

Back
Top Bottom