Game Recommendations & Identification

U

User_103781

Unconfirmed
A sharp pain.
The only other one is the gaurdian and blackheart cannot write a good story.

Tho neither games are any good.
A pity but very few games have story that i dont want to fastforward though.

Valso

Proud sinner
Registered
Lewd
Mar 2, 2023
LC COIN
Curious to see what everybody lists as their favorites for this category.

My top 3 are currently:

Such a Sharp Pain

The Sinful City Fight for Love

Radiant
1. Such a sharp pain.
2. The Daddy plan.
3. The two sides of love.

Reactions: 1 user

Sir Ashram007

Registered
Lewd
Jun 8, 2023
LC COIN
FCK YEAH!!
That's it!!

But what the hell, I can't find it here anymore, IS IT GONE?
It is in the restricted section along with Rational chaos. Tried to find both of them for days now , tried dozens of sites and nothing so keep on farming!
My question is if rational chaos is complete or not. I think last time S1 all 4 episodes were up, S2 only 1-2 "missing 2ep" and S3 only 1 ep "which is weird they releasing that one without releasing the completiom of S2.

harukun

Registered
Lewd
May 22, 2023
LC COIN
It is in the restricted section along with Rational chaos. Tried to find both of them for days now , tried dozens of sites and nothing so keep on farming!
My question is if rational chaos is complete or not. I think last time S1 all 4 episodes were up, S2 only 1-2 "missing 2ep" and S3 only 1 ep "which is weird they releasing that one without releasing the completiom of S2.
Arent they games+ now? if youre still looking, go to all-the-falen you should be able to find something there i think

Furyzz

Registered
Lewd
Jul 29, 2023
LC COIN
First of all, sorry for my English since is not my 1st language.
So i need to farm LC coins to buy member+ and also I need to farm some interactions and i think that will take a while, that being said, I am asking for some game recommendations, I will try to play them and also will try to recommend some games.
Thank you all, lets start the grind :c
My recommendations (only games+ for now)
-Its not a world for Alyssa
-Found in translation
-Such a sharp pain
-Rational Chaos
-Corrupted Love
-The Guardian
-Proud Father
-One Summer in Loliwood

Im most likely looking for VNs, or at least games where you don't have to grind too much.
P.S- Right now i cant access games+ but any recommendations for games over there are welcome too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Peta Jensen

Registered
Lewd
Dec 24, 2022
LC COIN
I recommend Power Vacuum to everyone. The game is simple, amazing and with wonderful models.
Max's life and Dark Neighbourhood has some dark themes

Arachel

One day somebody here will get my gender correct
Registered
Lewd
Apr 13, 2024
LC COIN
What types of games are you looking for? Just saying you're looking for ambiguous recommendations will surely get you a list of games, but it won't be tailored at all to your tastes if nobody knows anything about those tastes it'll simply be games they enjoy.

filthyvicious

Registered
Lewd
Apr 18, 2023
LC COIN
Again, I'm not actually sure if I'm allowed to mention games or developers I'm unable to see at the moment... but I'm Guardian my hopes that someday I'll once again be able to Seath e games on the other side of the Black wall of mystery.... 😏

Peta Jensen

Registered
Lewd
Dec 24, 2022
LC COIN
Little Green Hill (when you be abble to acess games+)
Power Vacuum (for milfs and big boob ladies)
Guilty Pleasure (hot interaction between characters)

Back
Top Bottom