Game Recommendations & Identification

Furyzz

Registered
Lewd
Jul 29, 2023
LC COIN
What types of games are you looking for? Just saying you're looking for ambiguous recommendations will surely get you a list of games, but it won't be tailored at all to your tastes if nobody knows anything about those tastes it'll simply be games they enjoy.
I didn't think about what type of games i would like to receive recommendations, I edited my post being a bit more specific, but for now I am open to all kinds of recommendations, depending on the recommendations, I will try to be more specific.

Arachel

One day somebody here will get my gender correct
Registered
Lewd
Apr 13, 2024
LC COIN
Again, I'm not actually sure if I'm allowed to mention games or developers I'm unable to see at the moment... but I'm Guardian my hopes that someday I'll once again be able to Seath e games on the other side of the Black wall of mystery.... 😏
You can't post things behind the wall of mystery, but you certainly can mention their names at least.

harukun

Registered
Lewd
May 22, 2023
LC COIN
i dont think so bro, Most of these guys just make the shitty sluttification games,
the games your asking for are a bit niche, but look at "SexNote" maybe thats more up your line

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 user

Furyzz

Registered
Lewd
Jul 29, 2023
LC COIN
Little Green Hill (when you be abble to acess games+)
Power Vacuum (for milfs and big boob ladies)
Guilty Pleasure (hot interaction between characters)
Thanks for your recommendations, I played Little Green Hill but don't remember which version, I will give it a try to the other ones.

filthyvicious

Registered
Lewd
Apr 18, 2023
LC COIN
You can't post things behind the wall of mystery, but you certainly can mention their names at least.
Was I too subtle? Shoot. The Guardian by Seath Black.

Edit: I see that's on your list. I don't know if it was originally or not, but clearly I am neither subtle nor literate.

Last edited:

OneFuzzyHat

Registered
Lewd
Sep 22, 2023
LC COIN
Maybe Hardenville when it's more developed? So far the renders in it are gorgeous, some of my favorites honestly, although I don't think there's a ton of bare feet in it yet. Although the MC and a cousin (I think) go to the beach and swim in it briefly in the prologue.

amieto113

Registered
Lewd
May 16, 2022
LC COIN
My new life revamp is quite good and has a lot of content. Also zombie retreat is good.

U

User_103781

Unconfirmed
Any games where you play an old man or grandpa trying to corrupt a young girl or better yet have an affair son wife and daughter.

ji3g417

Registered
Lewd
Oct 4, 2023
LC COIN
Boy hero ken ~ haunted house investigation ~
a NTR work, but if you insert the grandpa character
this will be a netori work

ji3g417

Registered
Lewd
Oct 4, 2023
LC COIN
Is the netori version still on work? I look it on Cuckzone and it says its abandoned
I think it is completed, because it already got 2 or 3 ending I supposed?
but there are some bug need to fix, and dev won't update it anymore

and the netori version?
this game be like you play Ken to investigate a mansion then your girl will be corrupted by your grandpa's big cock
BUT, by the time you play, you can also play Grandpa to advance the plot
so if you don't like ntr, just don't insert yourself into Ken will be fine
or just download a fullsave to see gallery will be nice too

sourdohbread

Registered
Lewd
Feb 20, 2023
LC COIN

Naps-On-Dirt

Registered
Lewd
Feb 18, 2024
LC COIN
Have you given Eternum a chance?
It does use Honey Select models, but it's the best game using HS models that I've seen.
It's a teen/harem game with no incest. Good story and characters too.
I have, though haven't done the latest release yet. I think its the longest I've been able to play a HS game. I don't get why people are using that engine when they know they won't be allowed to sell their game on Steam, and there are way better looking options available that are clearly easy enough to use that they're super popular.

Back
Top Bottom