Game Developer
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
Website
discord.gg
LC COIN
This thread mashup has become an unintelligible mess. People are just throwing names out without any context. Are you suggesting a game to people? Are you trying to identify a game someone else was asking about? Can we try to preface posts with something?

Games I suggest: Subnautica, Baldur's Gate 3, Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Adult games I suggest: The Daddy Plan, One Summer in Loliwood, Our Island

Something like that? I don't know. Links are helpful too.

• Heart
Reactions: 2 users

FFDream

Registered
Lewd
Oct 23, 2023
LC COIN
So just finished Hillside by DarkBlue, an amazing game, fell in love with the story depending on the path you take there are decent love making scenes.

stangnomez

Registered
Lewd
Feb 14, 2023
LC COIN
So just finished Hillside by DarkBlue, an amazing game, fell in love with the story depending on the path you take there are decent love making scenes.
You might like Little Regina. Closer to a KN, but feels similar to the romance route of Hillside.

mattzem

Registered
Jun 1, 2023
LC COIN
I went internet sleuthing looking for a site that posts the games that are behind the restricted wall here and found this hopefully I don't get into trouble for posting outside links as I'm still trying to earn enough coins to unlock the restricted section here. the fap-nation links are uploaded really slowly and I noticed it doesn't have all the games that used to be updated here but if you try a specific search tag you get lists of games you're looking for.

H3llsing

Registered
Lewd
Jun 29, 2022
LC COIN
I cant remember the name of another game, can anyone help please?
you live with your wife (i think), you have a pool and a hot tub your wife's sister (i think) comes to spend time with the two of you and ends up getting lost on the way so you drive and go get her and of course you end up sleeping with her

Shiva

Registered
Lewd
May 5, 2022
LC COIN
I cant remember the name of another game, can anyone help please?
you live with your wife (i think), you have a pool and a hot tub your wife's sister (i think) comes to spend time with the two of you and ends up getting lost on the way so you drive and go get her and of course you end up sleeping with her
sounds like the start of 'The Sister in law' by Tripod. Sorry, I'm to lazy to link it (also don't know how). :)

Hope that helps.

Hynegard

Registered
Lewd
Jun 12, 2023
LC COIN
So, there was this game with a Father and 2 Daughters in his apartment. It was implied that there would be bestiality. I can't, for the love of me, remember the name of the game. But it seems it hasn't been updated in a while, considering I haven't seen it. Does anyone remember the name? And no, it's not that Sugar and Spice one.

Arachel

One day somebody here will get my gender correct
Registered
Lewd
Apr 13, 2024
LC COIN
So, there was this game with a Father and 2 Daughters in his apartment. It was implied that there would be bestiality. I can't, for the love of me, remember the name of the game. But it seems it hasn't been updated in a while, considering I haven't seen it. Does anyone remember the name? And no, it's not that Sugar and Spice one.
Two Sides of Love has 2 daughters that starts in the apartment then moves to a third daughter in a mansion. He's a boxer of some sort could that be it?

Hynegard

Registered
Lewd
Jun 12, 2023
LC COIN
Two Sides of Love has 2 daughters that starts in the apartment then moves to a third daughter in a mansion. He's a boxer of some sort could that be it?

Nope. Would it help if the "punk" girl gave the dad a BJ and the "normal" girl was getting into anal? With anal toys.

Arachel

Registered
Lewd
Apr 13, 2024
LC COIN
Nope. Would it help if the "punk" girl gave the dad a BJ and the "normal" girl was getting into anal? With anal toys.
How about 16 Years Later? That has a punk style tattooed model and a normal one, but it's 3 sisters not 2.

Arachel

Registered
Lewd
Apr 13, 2024
LC COIN
Also a nope. It was only 2. And it was an apartment.
Powers That Be? It starts in an apartment with 2 younger women and a father. One is a niece and the other is the daughter.

Back
Top Bottom