Game Recommendations & Identification

Jogur

Registered
Lewd
Dec 19, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
I can start. I have never played a game like Outer Wilds. If the Name doesnt ring a bell, buy it on steam and just play it. Its a game you can only really play ones so you could be easily spoiled.
Would you get along well with my partner, in the WhatsApp group he is all the time calling those who have not played that game uneducated, that is, everyone except me XD

But it is difficult for me to choose, there are so many that I would like to recommend... if I can say two, on the one hand it would be the mass effect triology, you can say what you want about the ending of the third game, but I played them one after the other (already It had been a while since the third part came out) and I thought the journey was wonderful, seeing the consequences of my choices, how my relationships with my teammates evolved (I love you Tali), but especially at the end of the game when everything ended I felt something that I have rarely felt... a total and immense emptiness, no joy or emotion, simple emptiness because one of my favorite video games had ended, there were no more stories, there were no uncompleted missions, there was simply nothing... for Your position many people will not agree with me, but this game was very important to me. My other choice would be Undertale, I played it very late for the simple fact that I didn't feel like playing something that was trendy and that everyone talks about, as a rule I enjoy the games later, but I regret not having played this one.

MichealIsKing!

Head Drood
Registered
Lewd
Oct 21, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Slay the Spire for indie and any of the Fromsoft games after Demon Souls are the best games I ever played. Gun to head forced to narrow it down to only one Elden Ring.

Jogur

Registered
Lewd
Dec 19, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Bioshock Infinite is a MASTERPIECE!
The only flaw that I like about this game is that the DLC is necessary to understand the entire bioshock plot, I also hate the part about controlling Elizabeth, but it's a good game without a doubt.

Enot1964

Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jan 5, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
For me, it's undoubtedly Heroes of Mihgt and Magic III. In a quarter of a century, I've probably spent 1-2 thousand hours of real time playing this game.

nigelation

Registered
Lewd
Aug 10, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Adult game wise probably hentai highschool+
Regular As much as I hate to say it probably was gta 4 with the rememberable story vehicle destruction and how much fun in general it was

ChippaiFan

Registered
Lewd
Oct 9, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Adult game? I'd say Evenicle 1 was the best. It was just a real full on JRPG but fucking just happened to be the solution to most of the problems the cast was faced with. Runner up goes to Eiyuu Senki as I played it in vita via a 18+ content patch and most of the girls are my vibe. So it holds a special place for me. Haha

4all

4all
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
I don't like isometry in games, but bg3 surprised me very pleasantly, I went through it several times, I really liked it

Jude6

Registered
Lewd
Mar 29, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Assassin's Creed 2
Despite where that series ended up going, the improvements they made on the first game to the second made it a special experience to play.

Gumshoe

Registered
Lewd
Mar 11, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
My top favorites will be A House in the Rift, The Mist and Harem hotel. They do so good in writing the LI's character, personality and background.

Back
Top Bottom