Game Recommendations & Identification

Franek60

Registered
Lewd
Nov 7, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Right now I mostly play league of legends, tried finding another main game, but I always come back league (send help)
Same man, i play league/tft or cs2 with my mate, thats about it. From single player games im waiting for Gothic remake

Reactions: 1 user

Franek60

Registered
Lewd
Nov 7, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Oh i just remembered, Timestamps first game and the second one, definitely recommend it

Zireaelehy

Registered
Lewd
Jul 10, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
I'm playing fallout 76 and Rocket League

And no, I don't hate myself, thanks for worrying. But if I lose another 3 matches in a roll in this cursed soccer car game idk what I'm about to do

gandrews2k3

Registered
Lewd
Apr 23, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Does anyone know the title of the one like Proud Father and The Daddy Plan where the MC works in some sort of warehouse with an Irish guy? Pretty sure he ends up having to teach a class at his daughter's school run by Nuns... there may have been some dream sequence right at the beginning too. I appreciate it's a bit of a long shot but any guesses would help me find it again.

Alterego69

Registered
Lewd
Jan 30, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
I hope i can make some time for links. I planned it but i'm lazy..I'll do it soon...hopefully
I just wish the list was links instead of only names but i understand the reason
well, my thread was removed and mashed into this one so it would be pointless to invest time in creating links for a post that very few ppl would see

_13_

Game Developer
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
Threads
Website
discord.gg
LC COIN
Does anyone know the title of the one like Proud Father and The Daddy Plan where the MC works in some sort of warehouse with an Irish guy? Pretty sure he ends up having to teach a class at his daughter's school run by Nuns... there may have been some dream sequence right at the beginning too. I appreciate it's a bit of a long shot but any guesses would help me find it again.
https://lewdcorner.com/threads/daddys-hard-time-0-03-2-anonymous-developer.8/

I'm still holding out hope that it will return.

Gbolnhunter

Registered
Lewd
Apr 26, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Trying to play some iconic games like Portal, Portal 2 and some Bethesda games (Skyrim, Fallout)

testaccount123456

Registered
Lewd
Dec 9, 2023
Threads
LC COIN

Any GM/GS or GF/GD recommendations?​

I feel like it's a genre where there is very little content so any recommendations would be helpful

Last edited by a moderator:

gandrews2k3

Registered
Lewd
Apr 23, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Thank you so much, you're a lifesaver! No wonder I couldn't find it again though since it seems to only exist here in the restricted section... guess I better start posting then :ROFLMAO:

farwar

Registered
Lewd
Mar 27, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Does some one know game that starts with P (i think), there was like 5 chapters and the game was very fucked up.

gandrews2k3

Registered
Lewd
Apr 23, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Aren't you close to having enough coins for Members+? Might be easier just to post a bit more then buy the membership and browse for it

farwar

Registered
Lewd
Mar 27, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
i don't remember well, there was racist and migrant degrading, there was a lot of crying rape and more

Back
Top Bottom