3 Years of Service
Where can I download this game????I was playing Daddy's Little Girls and...
You must be registered to see attachments
this made me sad
I know this is from a while ago... new persepctive now and all that.
Where can I download this game????I was playing Daddy's Little Girls and...
You must be registered to see attachments
this made me sad
I know this is from a while ago... new persepctive now and all that.
Here's the thread:Where can I download this game????
Masturbation rooms in kindergardens?????westy should have moved to germany we are starting to build masturbation rooms in kindergarden while he got arrested for creating pixel girls![]()
i see. no wonder there's no new update again..I think we have to wait for a really long time to see updates to this game.
While it is great that Seath wants to honour his friend by continuing this game, he has so many games of his own. We all know how long game updates take so i don't even think there will be anything new this year. Seath has to focus on his own games / earnings first and will probably treat this as a side thing.
The whole situation is just sad because this game is a masterpiece. One of the Top5 I would say.
Yeah,Zoe is my blonde angel!I replayed the Easter scenes. Zoe will always be my Fav