English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
You play the role of a proud father. You have 3 beautiful daughters you have raised on your own since the passing of your wife. You have also looked after your younger sister and niece and have a close relationship with them. You will have opportunities to further the relationships with the girls you desire. How far these relationships go is up to you.

3DCG, Male protagonist, Handjob, Harem, Humiliation, Incest, MILF, Oral sex, Masturbation, Voyeurism, Animated, Sleep sex, Big tits, Group sex, Male domination, Stripping, Teasing, Blackmail, Vaginal sex, Twins, Virgin
1. Extract and run.

I've worked with this amazing Dev for 2 years. I will, in his honor, release his last update if it's in my power, and will finish his game. This isn't a money thing, this is honoring a man who enjoyed his job, and was brought down by pixel haters. More info to come.
- Seath Black

DOWNLOAD
PC/Linux:
- - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -
PC Compressed: - - - - -
Update only PC/Mac: - - - - -

Gallery Unlocker
Westy Talk
Off-Topic

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 272 users

JoeTheMc84

Well-known Recruit
Apr 24, 2022
I downloaded it but it still ends where 0.9.0 ended?

Reactions: 1 users

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
look inside your game folder and see if you have the day_9_5 as shown in the screen shot. The zipped file that was uploaded shows the proper files in mine.
You must be registered to see attachments

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Reactions: 2 users

HoosierFDaddy

Registered
Apr 24, 2022
Try a different mirror. i had the same issue with Mega. That's 0.9.0.. The full one is 3.1 Gb. the bottom left link i think it was. Totally worthe it. LewdCorner comes back with perfect timing serving the goods!!!

S7aard

Registered
Apr 24, 2022
Why is the site asking me to disable adblock? Sus.

Doesn't allow me to dl the game without disabling it.

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Some people seems to be having issues with the mirror link so I manually added the links myself. Please note the mirror link has popups and if you have a popup blocker that may be the cause for those not able to use the mirrors.

Reactions: 1 users

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Any chance we can get Westy's android port posted?
That would be up to Westy to provide or someone willing to port it. I only posted what I had available to me.

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
All the mirrors i see are for 9.0 nor 9.5 Am I being an idiot?
That was my fault Westy released a patch and I did not rename the folder when I installed the patch. So it is 9.5 just the folder is labeled wrong. I also forgot to remove my save files. Also there is a note stating it is 9.5 but I will edit the post again to make it bigger.

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
All links have been updated and Mac Update only and Android link added as well. These are the official V0.9.5 links
Any chance we can get Westy's android port posted?

Reactions: 1 user

S7aard

Registered
Apr 24, 2022
The links have been removed from MEGA already, it seems

• Angry

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Give me some time and I will see about fixing them. I am currently uploading mirror links now and will repost new links in a little while.

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Ok all links have been updated. the mega go to my own account for now.

RpyGamers

Registered
Apr 24, 2022
Better be
Dev change link code every day to prevent
Report and banned account iirc

HoosierFDaddy

Registered
Apr 24, 2022
When i was a child my mom used to make me stand in the corner when was "bad:" Needless to say, LewdCorner wasn't around then, I'll stand in the corner all day now! LCFTW!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

HoosierFDaddy

Registered
Apr 24, 2022
I am really surprised how long this version has been available and there is only the official Android port with no features/mods. I've never had a non-modded version of this game and i see how much they lack compared to pc versions. I have absolutely no idea what i am doing, but i am a quick learner. I am trying my ass off to port the PC version with at least the same preference options the pc has, not just the three items that you can skip. I have not yet created a successful port, but i have learned much in my 4 hours spent on it today. I fixed a (small) bug in 0.9.5 (Possibly only Android version, didn't check the pc version) that had a missing image file. I did successfully decompile, insert picture and recompile the apk. Applied that new knowledge to a few other games and now found and fixed some scripting errors, other missing/misnamed files and learned to edit (some) save files. i am willing to rapidly learn if somebody can point me in the right direction.!!! I have no programming knowledge/background, but i have the internet. Only problem there is that i think i spent more time researching than i did applying the knowledge.

Rycharde's Realm

Sapphire
Registered
Apr 24, 2022
Playing 9.5, the night the MC takes his youngest daughter's virginity, following the walkthrough prompts, I just looked at the door then left. Same happened at one of the twns room. Lookat at the door, then left. Been using the walkthrough from the beginning, sooo...

Donation drives

Lewdcorner Server

Support the continuation of lewdcorner without ads by contributing to our renewal costs.
Goal
$600.00
Earned
$325.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Top Bottom