Theme editor

Plot or Graphics?

  • Thread starter Thread starter alt1995
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 316
  • Views Views 11K
i love a good story and i can play a bad looking game if the story is good , if it has some good gameplay mechanics thats also a + .
 
both are important. If the plot is not good, I just want to watch the cg. If the graphics are not good, I just delete them directly
 
depends if its a sfw game its mechanics and plot, otherwise graphics for nsfw games
 
For me, the most important thing is animation. I’m used to mosaics and censorship pixels, so anything with good animation is enough to satisfy me.

And if there are minigames, surprisingly enough, I’ll probably spend my time hacking the game, which will be even more fun for me :coffee:
 
For a H-game graphics win, the story might be godly but if all I have is stick figures their is no points.
 
The plot has to be REALLY good to make up for bad graphics, at least for me
 
With a traditional video game, I can sometimes put up with bad graphics (purposely or otherwise) if the gameplay is really fun or the story engaging.

It's harder with porn games as the visuals help a lot with why you're likely playing the game in the first place, as wank material. I've tried to get into a few text-based games or games with limited/bad art that people swear by, but If I'm not playing the game for the porn, I would rather just be using that time to play a legit video game, of which I have many in my backlog.
 
If you can't enjoy the graphics, then you might as well just read a porn story, has much the same outcome doesn't it?
 
In reality, it's both. Can't with a game when it's ugly but also can't when it was written by a cat that slept on the keyboard
 
Graphics and the plot are there to get me immersed, though a plot isn't always needed for me. Good graphics with bad gameplay, however, is where it gets iffy, and whether or not I drop the game depends entirely on my willpower.
 
It's two ends. A game with amazing plot and shit graphics can be good. A game with shit plot but amazing graphics can be good. If you have okay both it's usually worse. I'd probably prefer to "play" something with a better plot.
 
Depending on the situation, both are pretty important factors for me to start and continue playing, but if I absolutely had to choose one over the other, I think I’d go with the graphics.
Pretty girls are important, broooooo! 🥶
 
Back
Top Bottom