3 Years of Service
This game hit the wall when the dev decided to redo from start just for the few who wanted the fat, dorky guy to be a LI for the female MC - like more than a year into development. This one is also terrible when it comes to old saves working from update to update. Like every 2 or 3 updates breaks old saves.
It was why I deleted and stopped supporting. Having to do the same thing over and over and over again is very tedious. That's why the 7 Ps - Prior Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance. In other words, get their shit straight ahead of time. Don't introduce new variables well into the game.You keep complaining about issues with saves.
That's fair enough, but it seems you are forgetting that this is a very complex game, with loads of variables and vastly different outcomes.
Most Ren'py games are slideshows with a few flavour choices and maybe (if you are lucky) two or three distinct paths. Such games rarely require the player to start over, but it still happens occassionally.
This game, however, is infinitely more complicated. And I think the dev deserves lots of slack because of that. It doesn't mean I don't find it annoying, but I do think it is a consequence of making such a complex game.
I get that.It was why I deleted and stopped supporting. Having to do the same thing over and over and over again is very tedious. That's why the 7 Ps - Prior Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance. In other words, get their shit straight ahead of time. Don't introduce new variables well into the game.