JoluNox
Registered
4 Days of Service
Hello, I am new here, I usually usually just come and consume content, my preference is usually not to stand out much and I do not comment or show up in any community I enter, but it is desided to change that. Before it was out of grief, fear and because I did not finish accepting that I belong to this type of places but now... That goes, this is not given to me, I do not even know what to write, being an earthquake I have been in this type of place for 5 years and it is the first time that I present myself, I am not very sociable and I am usually only a consumer, but I just want to imply that I are right who I am, that I am here and here I am.
By the way I don’t speak much English I hardly know, I write this using a translator so if something is poorly written, I hope it is not misunderstood.
I will not ask for care of anyone or guide because as I said, I have been in this type of place for 5 years and well, it is not that I lack knowledge. Although I admit that I keep losing myself, I find the way and I get into it thanks to the people who share their knowledge.
By the way I don’t speak much English I hardly know, I write this using a translator so if something is poorly written, I hope it is not misunderstood.
I will not ask for care of anyone or guide because as I said, I have been in this type of place for 5 years and well, it is not that I lack knowledge. Although I admit that I keep losing myself, I find the way and I get into it thanks to the people who share their knowledge.