(WIP) My First VN Project

Here is an update on my progress! I am currently working on the game map for the exploration mode. I am building the "Neighbor Area," which is a 1×1 land tile. Once that is done, I will add more tiles for other buildings and places, like a university, church, retro diner, a park and more. The graphics aren't as polished as , but since this is my first Visual Novel (VN) game, I am still learning. Hopefully, I can finish it soon. Thanks! [ ]
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Finally, I bought a new 256GB SSD, and I transferred all my Daz files. I can now download more Character and Environment assets. We're back to business! :cool:
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
the pictures look really good! good luck on your project!!
 
Here is an update on my progress. I am almost finished with the neighborhood area for the game map exploration. I had no idea it would take this much time, probably because my laptop is quite old and loads Iray very slowly. Anyway, instead of adding houses on the other side of the road for the neighborhood tile area, I decided to put a basketball court. Since I am adding a tiny character sprite to walk around and explore the map, the camera will be fixed, meaning players won't be able to rotate the angle. Adding a house on the other side would look awkward if I rotated it to face the road. Therefore, I opted for a basketball court instead, and when I asked an AI what else to add, it suggested a parking lot. So that is it for now. Have a good one, everyone!



Key
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Character models look awesome. Good luck with your project, and I'll be looking forward to your first release 👌
 
"Looks like someone’s about to get double-teamed on and off the court..." 🫣
or
"When you come to watch the game but end up as the main event."
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
I have to say that using a name you know is used by a different game isn't a great idea even if it is abandoned. Even if nothing else is the same it draws comparisons, makes you compete for discovery, confuses people who know of the old one and so on. other wise the things you shown looks good. good luck with your game.
 
I have to say that using a name you know is used by a different game isn't a great idea even if it is abandoned. Even if nothing else is the same it draws comparisons, makes you compete for discovery, confuses people who know of the old one and so on. other wise the things you shown looks good. good luck with your game.
You are right, but I have seen that adult visual novel game before. There was the original Personal Assistant by JL Creation, which was abandoned. Then, a developer named Blackheart made a different version of the game. I think it is going to be all right.
 
Here is the progress on my Visual Novel game.
I am currently working on the school interior. I tried downloading various school interior assets, including a Daz school interior pack, but I did not like them. Instead, I decided to create my own custom design using the Room Creator Pack in Daz.
So far, I have added:
    • Two staircases leading to the second floor.
    • A hallway connecting the rooms.
    • A standard classroom and a computer lab.
    • A general office.
    • A janitor's closet (custodial room). I added an old sofa to this room because I plan to feature a scene here where the janitor attempts to corrupt Maria.
    • Men's and women's restrooms. You might notice a glory hole in one of the stall walls, which I also plan to use for a corruption scene.
The second floor is currently empty, but I plan to add more rooms soon, including a science/chemistry lab and the principal's office.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Building your own school assets should really make things feel unique. Looking forward to seeing continued progress on this
 
Back
Top Bottom