fairly new to LC, looking for friends, great games and grinding coins

  • Thread starter Thread starter shiftystan1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 228

shiftystan1

Lewd
Registered
Joined
Jun 26, 2026
Messages
24
LewdCoins
⚡143
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
‎3 Months of Service‎
Hi everyone, i'm fairly new to the site so just getting my bearings and learning the UI and system on here. So far i'm loving the vibe on here, everyone has been really friendly and helpful in getting me familiar with the site (Mime is a real one).
A little about me: I love playing Visual Novels but most porn games will get a play from me if the art is good and the story is fun. I don't get much time for it nowadays but try my best when I can lol. I'm a pretty open person and hope everyone can have a good time, so i'd love to hear from you beautiful site members.

I'd love to interact with more of you and hear some of your personal favorites when it comes to games and why you love them.

hope to be here for years to come, and hope you all have as good of a time on here as I am.
 
Hi everyone, i'm fairly new to the site so just getting my bearings and learning the UI and system on here. So far i'm loving the vibe on here, everyone has been really friendly and helpful in getting me familiar with the site (Mime is a real one).
A little about me: I love playing Visual Novels but most porn games will get a play from me if the art is good and the story is fun. I don't get much time for it nowadays but try my best when I can lol. I'm a pretty open person and hope everyone can have a good time, so i'd love to hear from you beautiful site members.

I'd love to interact with more of you and hear some of your personal favorites when it comes to games and why you love them.

hope to be here for years to come, and hope you all have as good of a time on here as I am.
Welcome to the site! Sounds like you’ve already gotten pretty well settled in.

I’m a fan of VNs too, and I’m pretty much the same way when it comes to games in general. So if the art is good and the story actually pulls you in, I’m willing to give it a shot. Finding the time to play is definitely the hard part, though lol.

Generally, I'm hear for the family taboo, especially boy protag. Milfs are my jam.

Glad you’re enjoying the community so far, and hopefully you stick around for years like you’re planning to. Welcome aboard!
 
I totally agree, I started communicating actively, but I was pleasantly surprised by the friendly and warm atmosphere inside)
Hi everyone, i'm fairly new to the site so just getting my bearings and learning the UI and system on here. So far i'm loving the vibe on here, everyone has been really friendly and helpful in getting me familiar with the site (Mime is a real one).
A little about me: I love playing Visual Novels but most porn games will get a play from me if the art is good and the story is fun. I don't get much time for it nowadays but try my best when I can lol. I'm a pretty open person and hope everyone can have a good time, so i'd love to hear from you beautiful site members.

I'd love to interact with more of you and hear some of your personal favorites when it comes to games and why you love them.

hope to be here for years to come, and hope you all have as good of a time on here as I am.
I totally agree, I started communicating actively, but I was pleasantly surprised by the friendly and warm atmosphere inside)
 
I totally agree, I started communicating actively, but I was pleasantly surprised by the friendly and warm atmosphere inside)

I totally agree, I started communicating actively, but I was pleasantly surprised by the friendly and warm atmosphere inside)
You can say that again! Oh... wait... you did!:ROFLMAO:
 
Back
Top Bottom