little witches game

Lolindir Fox

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 17, 2023
LC COIN
Yeah I grabbed up this game before it was removed, and lo and behold I found I was already subscribed to Lain Games Subscribe Star page, so I made sure my subscription was up to date, it seems the dev is running behind a little as the next version was to come out yesterday for members, but it is what it is. I am interested to see how it develops I like these type of games where you can go to different areas different times of days and that exploration aspect of them, cheers to the dev.

LordVoldy

Game Developer
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 4, 2023
Website
lord-voldy-2022.itch.io
LC COIN
Assuming there is a person who's actually been reporting LC and trying to destroy them. Does anyone else suspect another adult video game site behind this?

Apart from that, this game should not have been removed and banned.

You must be registered to see attachments

(Removed by automod) links are now being removed from this site automatically. I couldn't link my profile for (Removed by automod) here.
You can go view some conversations about this mess over there if you'd like.

update: Now, you cant even spell A T F, This is some shit I'd expect from CuckZone. This thread comes to mind
This place looks kinda like Cuckzone, but is it woke like them?

I'm going to share a few comments from there:
"Little Witch Academy's thread is still lock there and their "automod" remove also the link to A T F website to redirect players"
"Probably still in the eye of the storm even after removing the images from the thread, leaving only the header..."
"Waiting for the "Banned by LewdCorner" prefix..."​

Last edited:

anlyon

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 30, 2022
LC COIN
Out of EVERYTHING that has been on LC, that is the game that causes a shit tornado?? By Grabthar's Hammer, curse you year2982!
tumblr_inline_p7d4qwBaZE1ruta7w_500.gif

Reactions: 1 user

cernunnos787

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 9, 2022
LC COIN

update: Now, you cant even spell A T F, This is some shit I'd expect from CuckZone. This thread comes to mind
This place looks kinda like Cuckzone, but is it woke like them?

I'm going to share a few comments from there:
"Little Witch Academy's thread is still lock there and their "automod" remove also the link to A T F website to redirect players"
"Probably still in the eye of the storm even after removing the images from the thread, leaving only the header..."
"Waiting for the "Banned by LewdCorner" prefix..."​

You must be registered to see attachments

is there a specific thread were the decision to require 35 posts is talked about somewhere?

my bad, i did find it

Last edited:

Looker

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 8, 2023
LC COIN
Yeah I grabbed up this game before it was removed, and lo and behold I found I was already subscribed to Lain Games Subscribe Star page, so I made sure my subscription was up to date, it seems the dev is running behind a little as the next version was to come out yesterday for members, but it is what it is. I am interested to see how it develops I like these type of games where you can go to different areas different times of days and that exploration aspect of them, cheers to the dev.
So glad I was able to snag this for the brief moment it was available to lurkers like me. It the loli grail of games.

asdfg-79t

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 30, 2022
LC COIN
So glad I was able to snag this for the brief moment it was available to lurkers like me. It the loli grail of games.
was it realy that good?

i got it but i dont like ai art much so i was not super into it

maybe i gotta try again

Looker

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 8, 2023
LC COIN
was it realy that good?

i got it but i dont like ai art much so i was not super into it

maybe i gotta try again
I understand it's very subjective. I appreciated that each character's appearance stayed consistent. Also, AI allows for less-generic environments. It seems in the DAZ universe, classrooms, homes, public areas, etc are all the same or very similar regardless of the game.
And I'm a sucker for anything taboo such as the content presented in the game.

Reactions: 2 users

asdfg-79t

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 30, 2022
LC COIN
I understand it's very subjective. I appreciated that each character's appearance stayed consistent. Also, AI allows for less-generic environments. It seems in the DAZ universe, classrooms, homes, public areas, etc are all the same or very similar regardless of the game.
And I'm a sucker for anything taboo such as the content presented in the game.
ya makes sense

not too many devs were making all new 3d rooms and buildings and stuff let alone character models so you see a lot of same same looking stuff

i think this game at least managed to avoid some of the real bad ai traps like people with 17 fingers and lady parts that look like sci fi monsters lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

whoisit

Vcoomer enjoyer
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 17, 2024
LC COIN
Everyone can get into AI creation but there is a huge gap in quality using ready-to-use stuff and people who create own models and tweaking it.

I saw a few days ago on iwara an AI created MMD which stayed on model consistently trough the 3mins. They basically used the same technique as Corridor crew's Rock,Paper,Scissors the anime in rotoscoping over an existing MMD. So in a year a game like this will probably have AI animated sex scene.

BakaChan

INCEST SUPREMACY
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 18, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
does this game have any questionable content? like u know *cough* *cough*?

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
LV

Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
So, the restricted section is completely gone now?
no its games+ you need the rank to unlock it costs 500 credit, get it by getting likes, replying to threads or making threads and logging in daily.

Bollagus

Registered
LV

Jul 10, 2022
LC COIN
no its games+ you need the rank to unlock it costs 500 credit, get it by getting likes, replying to threads or making threads and logging in daily.
I don't know if I can do that. Any suggestions to other sites that posts these games?

XSPKGHOSTXX

AKA VIPERGTS151 ON F-95
Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 11, 2023
LC COIN
Well looks like the game is on hold anyhow was supposed to be a new release today however nobody has heard from the dev in over a week not even members of their own team if you have seen the post by ShiroV8 on a-t-f

Back
Top Bottom