little witches game

Jake the flake

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 20, 2023
LC COIN
I am currently in talks with admins here on what to do, we have a few ideas. once we figure this out the game will be back.

ps. i never said it wouldnt come back, but i have to figure out how to make it so displaying it here wouldnt really be displaying it here.
is it still banned after the site changes?

Death Angel StudioDeath Angel Studio's icon

Whats better than pussy? Sleep
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users

MattShizzle

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 25, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
How come if hosts changed and it's not easy to access that section? There's obvious huge interest and the only other site it might be on is extremely ban happy...

Death Angel StudioDeath Angel Studio's icon

Whats better than pussy? Sleep
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
How come if hosts changed and it's not easy to access that section? There's obvious huge interest and the only other site it might be on is extremely ban happy...
it was ai so i dont really know but id say security reasons because loli and ai together could be a recipe for destruction sometimes

MattShizzle

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 25, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I don't get what's so bad about AI, especially from what I saw when it was up that game was pretty cartoonish. If it was photorealistic that would be an explanation, but it looked way less real than DAZ.

LordVoldy

Game Developer
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 4, 2023
Website
lord-voldy-2022.itch.io
LC COIN
I don't get what's so bad about AI, especially from what I saw when it was up that game was pretty cartoonish. If it was photorealistic that would be an explanation, but it looked way less real than DAZ.
Fucking exactly. It was not realistic. It was cartoonish and you can easily tell by glance.

azur

Registered
LV

Jan 8, 2023
LC COIN
We can think that if the administrators took the decision not to distribute it, it may also be on a legal level. Many countries have taken fairly severe measures on drawings assisted by artificial intelligence. (traduction .deepl.com)

MattShizzle

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 25, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
We can think that if the administrators took the decision not to distribute it, it may also be on a legal level. Many countries have taken fairly severe measures on drawings assisted by artificial intelligence. (traduction .deepl.com)
Didn't sound like that at all. And that website doesn't exist.

kbakon

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 2, 2023
LC COIN
That may be the case but I am still not sure about all the hullabaloo, it was very cartoonish and less realistic than many daz renders.

Reactions: 1 users
Back
Top Bottom