little witches game

pgm_01

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 2, 2022
LC COIN
Well looks like the game is on hold anyhow was supposed to be a new release today however nobody has heard from the dev in over a week not even members of their own team if you have seen the post by ShiroV8 on a-t-f
It would not surprise me. Part of the dev team of this game has flaked before and ghosted projects. I like their work, but they have a record of disappearing from projects.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users

KinKollector

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 16, 2022
LC COIN
Completely understand, you're doing what you need to in order to keep the site open. Just because we have a couple of delusional people who cant differentiate reality from fiction however the rest of us suffer. Sad man, sad.

noper122

Registered
LV

Oct 9, 2023
LC COIN
I read this thread and can't find clear explaining of the new rules. Is it 35 posts or 500 points or what? Is there a thread that lays it out? I've looked but not found anything.

XSPKGHOSTXX

AKA VIPERGTS151 ON F-95
Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 11, 2023
LC COIN
Is good game, anyone know about updates?
Was supposed to be an update on the 15th however no-one even part of their own team has heard from the dev in over a week so it's currently delayed info below.
Info posted on a_t_f by ShiroV8
For the sake of transparency, I'll just come out and say that there won't be an update today. Lain hasn't been online for more than a week, and I haven't received any contact from them either.
The reason is for them to disclose, but last I heard, the LC thing hit them hard, and they told me they were sick 2 weeks ago.
So as it stands, I'll go ahead with my own game and comic projects, and will gladly return if Lain shows up again.

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users

UnknownArt

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 23, 2023
LC COIN
Was supposed to be an update on the 15th however no-one even part of their own team has heard from the dev in over a week so it's currently delayed info below.
For the sake of transparency, I'll just come out and say that there won't be an update today. Lain hasn't been online for more than a week, and I haven't received any contact from them either.
The reason is for them to disclose, but last I heard, the LC thing hit them hard, and they told me they were sick 2 weeks ago.
So as it stands, I'll go ahead with my own game and comic projects, and will gladly return if Lain shows up again.
Ty, just hope and wait

Reactions: 1 user

Nicest_Incest

Prestige 1
Lewd
LV

Aug 7, 2022
LC COIN
I just need AI to be able to handle the fucking Ren'py of it all (along with consistent pics/animations) and I have some game ideas that could see the light of day. But I have no patience to learn coding lol. :alien: :coffee:
Eh like other work you hate (ie moving) just pay someone else (that for some insane reason enjoys that monotonous frustration) to do that part. Alot of devs do that, and most get paid by the job and not the hour so it's sometimes cheaper than you'd think.

Nicest_Incest

Prestige 1
Lewd
LV

Aug 7, 2022
LC COIN
Dark thought of the morning: Be our luck year2982 found out where he lived and killed him (assuming he's not just the stereotypical 1980s-style nerd living in his mom's basement I mentally picture). If so I guess this means the AI-Loli War is on.

blaske

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 29, 2022
LC COIN
Yeah unfortunately the game looked like it has alot of potential, sad that we had to deal with these kind of issues over here.

AntonZap

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 5, 2024
LC COIN
There always has to be that asshole who feels like he needs to play the fucking moral police.

Fun thing is? If using the internet has taught me anything, is that the loudest people who call for censoring loli/shota content are the ones that have some big skeletons in their closets.

I swear, if I was a police officer looking to get some numbers under my belt, I'd actually investigate the people making the reports instead. Easy promotion path right there.

woolfs

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 25, 2022
LC COIN
those who talk about morality and try to put pressure on others with it are actually the most immoral.
Everyone has their own and there is no point in talking about it.

Back
Top Bottom