little witches game

Gamemodz

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 14, 2022
LC COIN
thanks for pointing out the dev i didnt remember seeing the game but as its gone from here i do want to keep up with it and get the updates

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Morth

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 8, 2023
LC COIN
Guess I need to post 35 times at least -_-, oh well, it makes sense to have to do that with all the crap going on.
I mean, as long as you engage you will get there eventually so it's no big deal in my opinion.

Reactions: 2 users

Abra1235

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 6, 2023
LC COIN
I really don’t get why this one gets so targeted by white crusaders, so many „more interesting” games out there

Reactions: 1 users

goons

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 3, 2022
LC COIN
I really don’t get why this one gets so targeted by white crusaders, so many „more interesting” games out there
I've noticed a crackdown on Loli since AI art became more popular. pixiv nuked a lot of what art was there.
Or it could all just be something they were going to do anyway.
I just brought that up since this game does use AI art

mary_d

Registered
LV

Dec 14, 2023
LC COIN
Nah nah...
There are other nets which one can publish yer stuff.
If it was me. I would (again) publish on dark net.

Even my
daughter can do that.

See? Easy peasy!
Then could this site be a collection of bookmarks?

silkbra

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 30, 2023
LC COIN
I've noticed a crackdown on Loli since AI art became more popular. pixiv nuked a lot of what art was there.
The AI art has for sure been a trigger. People don't know what under the hood of these engines, and fear what they don't understand.

@nonymous

That Which Lurks in the Shadows
Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 18, 2023
LC COIN
Bah, I just wanna lurk though. <.<
Oh well guess I can give a few opinions about things and return to lurking afterwards...

andere234432

Registered
LV

Oct 23, 2023
LC COIN
I wonder if this game will return here with the new restrictions in place for account ranks

• Haha

potatopicker

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 14, 2023
LC COIN
AI is definitely pushing the loli media controversy higher up in normal peoples minds. Especially since there's a fair amount of it that aims to be very realistic looking. I wouldn't be surprised if it comes up in recent legislation to be decided upon by our geriatric overlords. Specifically in the law it prohibits images that are 'virtually indistinguishable' from the real thing, and as the tech gets better and people keep pushing forward we'll see where that line ends up being.....

itsmethomast

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 4, 2023
LC COIN
My anxiety was already through the roof last time i had to submit a request to join the last section created for this reason. If i somehow manage to post 35 meaning replies hopefully that is the failproof solution and we won't have to worry about it anymore.
I still see nothing....

Nicest_Incest

Prestige 1
Lewd
LV

Aug 7, 2022
LC COIN
Wait so now they're even filtering the phrase
Code:
All-The-Fallen
on this site?
Yup, so much for anti-censorship, eh? It's why I'm not here nearly as much I used to be, I just go to those guys for my loli AVNs (and comics, videos, etc) and Fuck95 for everything else, even if their layout sucks and takes some getting used to. I imagine it won't be long before this entire thread is nuked in true Fuck95 fashion.

Nicest_Incest

Prestige 1
Lewd
LV

Aug 7, 2022
LC COIN
AI is definitely pushing the loli media controversy higher up in normal peoples minds. Especially since there's a fair amount of it that aims to be very realistic looking. I wouldn't be surprised if it comes up in recent legislation to be decided upon by our geriatric overlords. Specifically in the law it prohibits images that are 'virtually indistinguishable' from the real thing, and as the tech gets better and people keep pushing forward we'll see where that line ends up being.....
Luckily by then web3 sites will have taken off in popularity and we can give our geriatric overlords the middle finger in the same way the current 100k+ real C P sites have done on the dark web (that for the most part get away with it indefinitely due the sheer amount of it vs the amount of money and manpower available in law enforcement to combat it, mostly just the consumer end gets any prison time if they are caught with it, usually discovered due to unrelated investigations). Only about 20 of those a year get busted/taken down, with 20 others ready to fill the vacuum left and real C P is about as niche as it gets. Imagine a tidal wave of 10M AI creators (100x more than C P, maybe even more than that, since it's victimless and doesn't require being a heartless psychopath) to deal with. Whatever law against it there will be will not matter, it will be mostly unenforceable, as is the case whenever you have enough % of the 5B internet users ignoring the law. OG Prohibition didn't work and copyright law mostly doesn't either anymore for the same reasons. All people will be able to do is the usual "don't like it then don't play, look at, read, or watch it" and simply avoid the sites that piss them off and that are obviously not meant for them, as it should be ( I mean seriously why would a non-pedo vanilla person visit a C P site if that just shocks/angers/disgusts them? Same applies to any other genre/kink the site caters to, regardless of law enforcement's opinions).

Last edited:

Nicest_Incest

Prestige 1
Lewd
LV

Aug 7, 2022
LC COIN
I wonder if this game will return here with the new restrictions in place for account ranks
Probably not as long as LC has a prude for a host (which will probably always be the case unless you either find one based in Brazil where lolis are legally protected or it starts getting self-hosted). It's mostly not necessary at this point anyway, A.T.F has every AVN that was here and then some (ie Hummingbird and other toddlercon for those into that and all the AI-made renders and AVNs you can handle).

Nicest_Incest

Prestige 1
Lewd
LV

Aug 7, 2022
LC COIN
I'm just glad the moderators are taking steps to keep this site alive.

I really enjoyed the game. It's still available on other sites - I just hope the developer doesn't drop it.
I've lost my enthusiasm to the point I don't care either way anymore, as most of the AI/loli devs I'm already subbed to anyway on SS or BB with no plans to ever unsub. The way this site is going it will be just a clone of a dozen other AVN sites. Not as good as Fuck95 for vanilla, not as good as A.T.F for loli/AI/everything-else-that-pisses-some-people-off either.

Nicest_Incest

Prestige 1
Lewd
LV

Aug 7, 2022
LC COIN
After all... will there be a continuation/update or not?
I don't see why not, as Lain also mods others' AVNs so LWA isn't the only reason to sub. I've already subbed on SS, you will either have to go there and sub for LWA updates/progress reports or go to A.T.F if you want the free version (though as sad as it is updates to AI+loli AVNs may eventually simply be permanently paywalled with no free versions unlike most AVNs, there is no such thing as free real C P for similar reasons).

Last edited:
  • Sad
Back
Top Bottom