Theme editor

4.00 star(s) 3 reviews
This game needs a character profile menu option so bad. There are so many characters divided up over so many different houses/groups that I just forget who's who between releases.
 
Ok what the hell is up with this? I have game saves from chapter 1 but when i load them i get a black screen. Anyone know what's going on and how i can fix it?
Works for me

You must be registered to see attachments


You can try this save if you want should be able to change the name with URM
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Here is a compressed version, but please note: I had to load save from before the gas station in the last update otherwise it wouldn't load. I have not played through to make sure there are no missing art. Even compressed it is still nearly 4 GB.
The link is down, could you summarize it please
 
Ok what the hell is up with this? I have game saves from chapter 1 but when i load them i get a black screen. Anyone know what's going on and how i can fix it?
I've a similar issue, I loaded a save from the end of chapter 1 and seemed ok but when I tried to save I got an error
Now when I click load in the menu I've this error, I can't even see my saves. I think I'll wait for the next update and try again, since many people are having problems.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 626, in execute
screen load():
File "game/screens.rpy", line 626, in execute
screen load():
File "game/screens.rpy", line 630, in execute
use file_slots(_("Load"))
File "game/screens.rpy", line 633, in execute
screen file_slots(title):
File "game/screens.rpy", line 633, in execute
screen file_slots(title):
File "game/screens.rpy", line 637, in execute
use game_menu(title):
File "game/screens.rpy", line 453, in execute
screen game_menu(title, scroll=None, yinitial=0.0):
File "game/screens.rpy", line 453, in execute
screen game_menu(title, scroll=None, yinitial=0.0):
File "game/screens.rpy", line 462, in execute
frame:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 465, in execute
hbox:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 471, in execute
frame:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 474, in execute
if scroll == "viewport":
File "game/screens.rpy", line 505, in execute
transclude
File "game/screens.rpy", line 637, in execute
use game_menu(title):
File "game/screens.rpy", line 639, in execute
fixed:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 698, in execute
hbox:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 721, in execute
if persistent._file_page.isdigit():
File "game/screens.rpy", line 721, in <module>
if persistent._file_page.isdigit():
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'isdigit'
 
This screenshot is the very last render of season 1 it's where you need to make your save when loaded in chapter 2 it'll seamlessly continue from that render

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
This screenshot is the very last render of season 1 it's where you need to make your save when loaded in chapter 2 it'll seamlessly continue from that render

You must be registered to see attachments
Huh, my last render looks like this:
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Huh, my last render looks like this:
You must be registered to see attachments
I think you might have the not final version of Chapter 1.

Dev post from back in March:
0.13 Update? Yeah 0.13 Update.

This mess of an update is done. It is still one of the shortest updates I have ever made, but I promise the next one is going to be big and will not take that long. And we all learned over the last three months how well I keep my promises.

You might notice that this is Chapter 1 and not a separate download like planned, even though the last update finished the first chapter. The reason is that I did not want to delay the update any longer, among other things. This is a new final build, so the file size is still very large. With the next update, it will be separated so the downloads will not be as big anymore.

So if you have version 0.12, you'll need to download the final (0.13) version of chapter 1. And you might need to load an earlier save 'cause I don't think that final render is in the game anymore.
 
I think you might have the not final version of Chapter 1.

Dev post from back in March:


So if you have version 0.12, you'll need to download the final (0.13) version of chapter 1. And you might need to load an earlier save 'cause I don't think that final render is in the game anymore.
okay, i try that
I think you might have the not final version of Chapter 1.

Dev post from back in March:


So if you have version 0.12, you'll need to download the final (0.13) version of chapter 1. And you might need to load an earlier save 'cause I don't think that final render is in the game anymore.
Thanks, that helped!
 
Is there a working ch1 compressed version link? All the ones I found were broken...
 
Is there a working ch1 compressed version link? All the ones I found were broken...
Try this. I just zipped the file and uploaded it, but have not tested it.
 
Back
Top Bottom