List of restricted games that i know of that are missing from lewdcorner

Ferdinand321

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 26, 2022
LC COIN
It seems like you need an active member but I saw a lot of games that just lost tags but it was a restricted game

hambone1234

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 26, 2023
LC COIN
I really wanted to find a plethora of new games from this thread, buuuuut it seems like these games weren't on here for a reason

Reactions: 1 users

Test385

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 30, 2022
LC COIN
I feel completely the same way, you have people who like to post and people who don't. Now your excluding half of your traffic. This includes people who have donated to the site in the past. Alienating and splitting the user base. The moral police will just make 35 posts accounts and keep reporting the games. While the not so active non-frequently-posting members from the past will slowly move on.

itsmethomast

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 4, 2023
LC COIN
List of restricted games that i know of, that are missing from lewdcorner, and that would be good to have available in here for members:

Bad-Days-0.3a, abandoned i think ( thxto Myuhinny)

Caught-0.05.2A, newer version?, by unknow

CorruptionTime-0.03c, abandoned, by [FilthySloth], , <- links here, compressed version on mixdrop here (thxto parceload)

DaddysLittleSexToy 1.0, completed game i think, by unknow

Elly-1.0, completed i think, by unknow

FantasticFantasies-1.0, extreme content, by unknow

Flower-0.1, extreme content, by unknow

Hotel Pedoria, by "Logan-X", version alpha 5 (short content, not worth your time): password(thanks to Myuhinny)="volvo" , newer versions?

InfinityPassion-0.1, newer version?, by unknow

Justakiss-0.3b, newer version?, by "TiredEyes"

Larynx-0.05f, by DubyaDee, (thxto SithLord882), experimentAI can also be downloaded there

Magic_Fantasies-0.1, by unknow

MyGirlfriendsSister-0.2, newer versions?

RaisingAdali-0.3.0, newer versions?, by unknow

Tanya promotion by "Marc", he also has several other games and comics

Tessa 0.5, completed game, by "LunarBitStudio", , <- link gdrive available here (thxto Myuhinny), (has all 6 chapters including Tessa-ch5)(thxto parceload)

TheDetective 1.0, by unknow

Your_Life_Path-0.4, abandoned i think, extreme content, by "Cum Often Crew"

I removed the ones that are already here \/. I will add links as i find them. Several of those games are abandoned, but they are still worth checking out, like Apartment 69 that have been abandoned for a long time but have good length content...
I am trying to find the restricted games list. Did it vanish?

itsmethomast

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 4, 2023
LC COIN
I feel completely the same way, you have people who like to post and people who don't. Now your excluding half of your traffic. This includes people who have donated to the site in the past. Alienating and splitting the user base. The moral police will just make 35 posts accounts and keep reporting the games. While the not so active non-frequently-posting members from the past will slowly move on.
I read, and played games. Posting was not really my thing.

Badboll

Registered
LV

Feb 3, 2024
LC COIN
So how to make the ticket?
They claim you don't need to make a ticket, it should happen automatically if you qualify with these arbitrary things.
The last one being the worst. Who decides and how can it be automatic? Who knows. I don't. It's never a good idea to make a system that excludes lurkers as they are the biggest portion of any community. I can't say I know what would be better than this. This isn't good, but maybe the alternative is worse.
  • Reply Count: Contribute at least 35 meaningful replies in forum discussions.
  • Membership Duration: Remain an active member of LewdCorner for no less than 2 weeks.
  • Online Activity: Accumulate at least 12 Hours of online activity on our platform.
  • Clean Record: Maintain a disciplinary record free of active warning points.
  • Community Trust: Receive positive feedback from the community, showing a beneficial impact.
I assume you are failing on the last one, which I assume is based on a like to comment ratio.

Reactions: 1 users

XbfgX

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 22, 2022
LC COIN
They claim you don't need to make a ticket, it should happen automatically if you qualify with these arbitrary things.
The last one being the worst. Who decides and how can it be automatic? Who knows. I don't. It's never a good idea to make a system that excludes lurkers as they are the biggest portion of any community. I can't say I know what would be better than this. This isn't good, but maybe the alternative is worse.
  • Membership Duration: Remain an active member of LewdCorner for no less than 2 weeks.
  • Online Activity: Accumulate at least 12 Hours of online activity on our platform.
  • Community Trust: Receive positive feedback from the community, showing a beneficial impact.
I assume you are failing on the last one, which I assume is based on a like to comment ratio.
I guess i will fail on the last one as well

Reactions: 4 users

rcrave

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 6, 2023
LC COIN
corruption time was such a good game, shame it got abandoned. really like the style of the game

Reactions: 4 users

MrLennon2U

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 18, 2022
LC COIN
Loli Diary 0.1 (abandoned) by Black Penguin
You must be registered to see attachments

Infinity Passion 0.1 (abandoned) Developer: KindyGuy

Elly 1.0 (abandoned) Developer: Itigus

Spring City Paradise 0.8 Developer: Lunarbit

Corruption Time 0.03c (abandoned) Developer: Filthy Sloth

Fostered Love (abandoned) Developer: Chimpanor Productions

Daddy's Little Sex Toy (DLST) (abandoned) Developer: Doctor3DX
X added to preview. No nonlewd previews possible.

Elly by Itigus
Daddy's little Sex Toy by Doctor3DX
Password: pervert
Fostered Love by: Chimpandor Productions
Corruption Time by: Filthy Sloth
Game
Loli patch
Incest patch
Spring City Paradise by: Lunarbit
Infinity Passion by: KindyGuy
PASSWORD:
s8BnqEjFxd0k
Pixeldrain

Loli Diary by: Black Penguin
link missing. searching.

MrLennon2U

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 18, 2022
LC COIN
Loli Diary 0.1 (abandoned) by Black Penguin
You must be registered to see attachments

Infinity Passion 0.1 (abandoned) Developer: KindyGuy

Elly 1.0 (abandoned) Developer: Itigus

Spring City Paradise 0.8 Developer: Lunarbit

Corruption Time 0.03c (abandoned) Developer: Filthy Sloth

Fostered Love (abandoned) Developer: Chimpanor Productions

Daddy's Little Sex Toy (DLST) (abandoned) Developer: Doctor3DX
X added to preview. No nonlewd previews possible.

Elly by Itigus
Daddy's little Sex Toy by Doctor3DX
Password: pervert
Fostered Love by: Chimpandor Productions
Corruption Time by: Filthy Sloth
Game
Loli patch
Incest patch
Spring City Paradise by: Lunarbit
Infinity Passion by: KindyGuy
PASSWORD:
s8BnqEjFxd0k
Pixeldrain

link missing. searching.
Does anyone have the English translations to

Serkana

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 23, 2022
LC COIN
Reply count decreased to 10 replies and online activity increased to 16 hours.

Reactions: 1 user

mary_d

Registered
LV

Dec 14, 2023
LC COIN
Need help in finding an old game.

It was incest, one boy (passive) and two sisters (older and younger). They are alone at home and first play a rock-paper-scissors strip game, and end with some adult activity. It was 3D with nice animation.

If I remember correctly, there was a series of games made in a similar style. Perhaps, there was "Imouto" in the title.

Modern search engines doesn't allow to search for small's game T_T

Back
Top Bottom