how to purchase rank

lycanstyle

Registered
Jun 16, 2022
LC COIN
it gives access to games+ which is the restricted
Why are you paywalling the restricted section... i'm not gonna be coerced to spend, fuck that.

I suggest everyone else stops supporting this site too until that changes.

Reactions: 2 users

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Why are you paywalling the restricted section... i'm not gonna be coerced to spend, fuck that.

I suggest everyone else stops supporting this site too until that changes.
are you daf, i added that because i was pressured to add it by lurkers not wanting to reply to people.

kalman88

Registered
Lewd
Jun 18, 2022
LC COIN
I would like one thing clarified: the donation amounts listed only go up to $10. Does that mean I cannot gain any points if I donate more, or make a second separate donation? Does the remainder of the LC coins need to be gained via the various actions listed in another thread?

Guz89

Legion Of Lurkers International Syndicate
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Sep 26, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I would like one thing clarified: the donation amounts listed only go up to $10. Does that mean I cannot gain any points if I donate more, or make a second separate donation? Does the remainder of the LC coins need to be gained via the various actions listed in another thread?
I'm sure he will give you the amount of coins equivalent at your donation, that list was for a baseline of how much would cost. But if you want an official answer or have already donated, open a ticket and the staff will contact you

kalman88

Registered
Lewd
Jun 18, 2022
LC COIN
I inquired and the official answer is, it's a one-time thing. Well, I'll need to build up the rest of those coins the hard way.

NuclearSpeck

Registered
Lewd
Jul 16, 2023
LC COIN
When is the price for Member+ final? It was increased today from 340 to 540, which is 58%. I'm asking for a friend.
You must be registered to see attachments

Jokes aside, that was a limited-time offer which will probably be a thing in the future again. 🙃

ChromeVilla

Registered
Lewd
Apr 20, 2023
LC COIN
Wasn't taken away you just need to be in the group, better then making the entire site invite only but having tovnuke all members from the platform to get that to work.
Permanent Game+ membership status should be obtained for no more than"500 LC coins" which = maximum LC coin purchase of $10. This should also be considered as a one time donation to site because in my estimation it is.

Reactions: 1 user

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Permanent Game+ membership status should be obtained for no more than"500 LC coins" which = maximum LC coin purchase of $10. This should also be considered as a one time donation to site because in my estimation it is.
its 550 but i did lower it

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
also it is a 1 time

mark3000!

Registered
Lewd
Sep 12, 2023
LC COIN
It doesn't matter whether it's 550 "coins" or a one-off payment, this is the perfect way to destroy a website and you will soon find out for yourself.

Reactions: 1 users

Antigua

Registered
May 4, 2022
LC COIN
Where are my LCcoins for two years of membership? :)
It's impossible to quickly collect quantities for Member+! (I have no friends)
Well. Good luck!
Out

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
It doesn't matter whether it's 550 "coins" or a one-off payment, this is the perfect way to destroy a website and you will soon find out for yourself.
Not destroyed your just pissed you actually have to do stuff now.

Back
Top Bottom