how to purchase rank

kiroshot

Registered
LV

Mar 27, 2023
LC COIN
well thanks for this time on the site but at 2 lccoin /day and the price constantly increasing i can never access to members + this site lost his soul and have become a dubious and doubful system paying site.

for foreigners like me (sorry for my english by the way) i can't trust a site where rule change so many times in short time and ask always more money with an untrust and changing way like this

i prefer leave for a site with a clear membership but fixed and trustworthy, your actual way is too shaddy

one time again sorry for my english and farewell i hope you regain sanity in the future

Reactions: 12 users

DaddyEdge1

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 26, 2022
LC COIN
Glad this forum was made easy to find. Hopefully it won't take too long to earn up for that purchase... if they stay moving the goal though, I may have to rethink this site...

Reactions: 1 user

eskaeska

Registered
LV

Aug 14, 2022
LC COIN
Yes it is.
But the thread, especially made for that, was nuked, cause of loli pictures and massive coin farming.
You have to find one, who is willing to give his coins.
I see... Well I guess I'll have to log every day for a long time before reaching the goal...

Reactions: 1 user

anotherguy

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 4, 2023
LC COIN
I took part in the initial task to get 'games+' is the same hing as 'members+'? Also.... my reaction score was nerfed beyond belief for no reason so was all of that for naught?

avnfan

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 2, 2023
LC COIN
is this something you have to do each month? like if i want access to the restricted games i have to purchase the rank every month or is it a one time buy thing

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
LV

Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
is this something you have to do each month? like if i want access to the restricted games i have to purchase the rank every month or is it a one time buy thing
1 time

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
LV

Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
ok cool and which rank gets me to see the restricted games? also is there only the 3 options to donate?
There is paypal but u need to message me for link, memberz+ gets u access, so do the other ones

tsunku

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 23, 2023
LC COIN
so this is why i suddenly can't find restricted anymore? that is the entire reason i even came here in the first place! now i have to buy access?? ugh....

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
LV

Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
so this is why i suddenly can't find restricted anymore? that is the entire reason i even came here in the first place! now i have to buy access?? ugh....
With being active

Back
Top Bottom